Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip

I broke down and ordered one. If it fits the hand well I’ll grab another along with WC TB Kit, extended mag release, 12.5# recoil spring and Lok G10 grips.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Ton of 92D info here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....D-With-Updates

I’m excited.
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Why can't y'all leave me alone? Stop pushing me!

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Why can't y'all leave me alone? Stop pushing me!
    You mean you haven't bought one yet? All the cool kids are doin' it. You wanna be cool, don't ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Were 92 compacts ever made in DAO configuration?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Hmm, not sure about that one; I know that there was a 92D, 92D Centurion, and a 92D Compact L Type M, so I'd assume that there was, but I can't recall actually physically seeing or reading about the Compact L itself being available as a D.

Best, Jon

Hopefully the 92DXR is successful enough for Erik to make a Compact version reality.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Am I wrong in thinking that the sear can be removed from a 92 Compact and thus converting it to DAO? I realize the slide isn't as sexy like that...
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Am I wrong in thinking that the sear can be removed from a 92 Compact and thus converting it to DAO? I realize the slide isn't as sexy like that...
    Beretta did make 92D Centurions which are the same slide as a compact. If you really wanted a 92D Compact you could hunt down a Centurion and swap the parts around and end up with a 92D Compact and a 92FS Centurion which you could easily sell. I think you could easily render any 92 DAO but then you'd still have the safety levers that could get flipped on by accident. I did see a run of 92D's that had safety levers on the slide but they had been fixed in place and couldn't move.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I did see a run of 92D's that had safety levers on the slide but they had been fixed in place and couldn't move.
    Beretta sure is a weird company

User Tag List