Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    A 92 or 92x compact DAO would be tempting for sure.
    Just snagged a TDA 92x compact...a DAO version would be the absolute tiddies as a defensive handgun IMO.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Just snagged a TDA 92x compact...a DAO version would be the absolute tiddies as a defensive handgun IMO.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    It’s an easy conversion to do on your own if you want.

ETA: you won’t have the slick slide, but it’s very easy to convert any TDA 92 into a DAO.

Good morning, all. I’ve followed this thread as a non-member for months. I’m grateful to you here who have put energy and effort into seeing this specific pistol to fruition, and to those who’ve posted their experiences with them from the range.

First post here. Just wanted to say thanks for this thread.

j

Not checking the forum much over the past months I somehow missed this and managed to find a couple examples at just under $800 online. Any reason why I shouldn't pick one up at this point? Is Beretta good at fixing these issues that have come from those who have had problems here? Seems like a large number of people having problem guns which is concerning for an $800 pistol....

What sort of trigger pull weights are people averaging out of the box and/or after some use and break-in?

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    Doc or anyone wanting conversion grips, mgw has the plastic conversion grips for the 92x for under $20. While not the g10 grips, they look better than the rubber version and may be a decent stop gap until the g10's become available again. I snagged a set to tinker with.

https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/ud5a1691
    Way late to the party here, but does the DXR not come with this grip already? My GXR came with the Vertec panels installed and the conversion grip in the case.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Way late to the party here, but does the DXR not come with this grip already? My GXR came with the Vertec panels installed and the conversion grip in the case.
    Correct. My dxr only came with factory vertec grips.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Interesting, thanks!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Not checking the forum much over the past months I somehow missed this and managed to find a couple examples at just under $800 online. Any reason why I shouldn't pick one up at this point? Is Beretta good at fixing these issues that have come from those who have had problems here? Seems like a large number of people having problem guns which is concerning for an $800 pistol....

What sort of trigger pull weights are people averaging out of the box and/or after some use and break-in?
    Euro Optic has them for $559/$579. I thought some of these were demo guns but these are new:

https://www.eurooptic.com/Beretta-92...-J92FR921.aspx

https://www.eurooptic.com/Beretta-92...-J92FR920.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    Euro Optic has them for $559/$579. I thought some of these were demo guns but these are new:

https://www.eurooptic.com/Beretta-92...-J92FR921.aspx

https://www.eurooptic.com/Beretta-92...-J92FR920.aspx
    Unless I missed something, I don't think those are D models.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Unless I missed something, I don't think those are D models.
    You didn't miss anything important. Spec sheets on both list them as have a Double/Single Trigger and a Safety/Decocker.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

User Tag List