Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip

A 92D With RMR and Light would be the world's greatest nightstand handgun in my opinion. Much safer than the average gun in terms of sloppy handling, enough margin of error in the trigger, but totally reliable and easy to use. I may have to fork out the bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    A 92D With RMR and Light would be the world's greatest nightstand handgun in my opinion. Much safer than the average gun in terms of sloppy handling, enough margin of error in the trigger, but totally reliable and easy to use. I may have to fork out the bucks.
    You are not alone in that thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Thin. The Lok’s are just as thin as the original plastic grips. Notice how svelte that slide is without the dingle on each side.

http://instagram.com/p/CMcLktpLykY/
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Notice how svelte that slide is without the dingle on each side.
    I have noticed. It's why I have a D. The dual levers on current production look like the gun is wearing a beer hat.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Thin. The Lok’s are just as thin as the original plastic grips. Notice how svelte that slide is without the dingle on each side.

http://instagram.com/p/CMcLktpLykY/
    What sights are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    What sights are those?
    @jetfire can answer for sure on the specs but I think they are an Ameriglo front with WC rear.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

@jetfire can answer for sure on the specs but I think they are an Ameriglo front with WC rear.
    Ameriglo front and rear, actually

@jetfire, any plans for a compact D model, whether X frame or regular? I saw DB’s recent post about combining an M9A1 compact frame and a D Centurion slide to make one and now I really want one too. It would make a pretty nice companion to the full-size. If such a thing is being talked about, I recommend a traditional dust cover as opposed to one with a rail.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Alphabet soup drives me insane

92D w/92X grip in Compact form, does this exist in factory configuration or no?

If so what alpa-numeric version am I looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Alphabet soup drives me insane

92D w/92X grip in Compact form, does this exist in factory configuration or no?

If so what alpa-numeric version am I looking for?
    Such a factory configuration does not exist at this time, as far as I know. I think one would be awesome, which is why I’m hoping Caleb has some good news. The full-size limited run, the 92DXR, seems to have sold well so maybe that would encourage Beretta to release a compact variant.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List