Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92D w/ 92X Grip

I received mine last week and shot it this weekend. The rear sight walked off the slide during the second magazine. Sight was super loose in the dovetail.

OD Green Bogies from Lok Grips

They did require minor fitting around the trigger bar.

http://instagram.com/p/CG-Qqq3JWm9/
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post

Very cool, how do they compare to VZ’s thin Beretta grips in terms of thickness?

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    Very cool, how do they compare to VZ’s thin Beretta grips in terms of thickness?
    The Lok Grips are the same thickness as the factory grips. I’m not sure what that is compared to VZ’s. These are less expensive than the VZ’s and have far more color/texture options.
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Thanks Hizzie, I showed my wife the Lok grips website and now we've got a pair of purple Bogie grips on the way

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    Thanks Hizzie, I showed my wife the Lok grips website and now we've got a pair of purple Bogie grips on the way
    I almost went purple. They also do Veloce and Full Checker on request for the Vertec style.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    I bought one for AIWB for obvious reasons. I may be defaulting to early years of training (revolver) as I age, but recently I've been very concerned of negligent discharge with striker fire pistols. I don't know if this is subconscious reaction to all the internet posts about 320 and other striker fire failures or something else. Regardless, this has a trigger comparable to a revolver (needs some breaking in though) and I will feel less concerned about negligent discharge in general or unintended discharge during threat management situation. Obviously, this is a personal hang up and others may think I am well off the mark.
    ETA: I bought a Keeper's Concealment Keeper to go with it. I have some good AIWBs and IWBs, but there is something about the way this one fits from the factory without adjustment that I really like. Little print and very comfortable. Spendy compared to some other options but I believe it is going to be money well spent barring any issues down the road.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperm View Post
    I received mine last week and shot it this weekend. The rear sight walked off the slide during the second magazine. Sight was super loose in the dovetail.

Yikes. The sight issues with these pistols are concerning.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post

Those look amazing.

Hammertime
    Received my second 92 DXR from Cove Creek outfitters today.

Sights are centered this time. No cant. The front is weakly staked but at least this time the staking touches the frame.

Trigger 8lb 2oz right out of the box and very smooth. No idea why my first example is 9.5# but I suspect I got the wrong hammer spring.

All in all these are great guns but the little inconsistencies we see reported lead me to believe QC is not that great at Gallatin.

User Tag List