Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got a 2nd Gen 5 Glock 34 this month!

Got a 2nd Gen 5 Glock 34 this month!

I bought a Gen 5 Glock 34 with Ameriglo night sights earlier this month. I had originally planned to send it off to Taran Tactical for their combat master package. But, after I got it - I saw that I liked it as is. And, I don't really wanna change out the sights to fiber optics after it has night sights on it... Plus, I think I may occasionally carry it. And, a 3lb trigger (what they will do to it) is too light for carry.

But, I still wanted to do their combat master package...

So, I am keeping that 1st one "as is," and I tracked down a SECOND G34. Well, it arrived this week, and I was finally able to pick it up this morning. I put 50 rounds thru it to make sure all is well - now to ship it off to Taran Tactical (I wanted to make sure there were no issues before it gets customized)

I sold an APX and a P99 to cover the cost of the 2nd G34.

I may or may not have been in a gun store in Venice FL today. I may or may not have handled a used Gen 4 G34, as well as a new Gen 5 G34. Man those things are loonnnng lol.

I’ve kind of promised myself a G34 if/when I make C class in USPSA.

I don’t currently plan to shoot a dot, but I assuming from looking at the Glock web site the Gen 5 G34 has all the Gen 5 upgrades?

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I I don’t currently plan to shoot a dot, but I assuming from looking at the Glock web site the Gen 5 G34 has all the Gen 5 upgrades?

Yup. It comes with the extended slide release. Most have minus connectors, a few the dot connector.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post

I don’t currently plan to shoot a dot, but I assuming from looking at the Glock web site the Gen 5 G34 has all the Gen 5 upgrades?
    Sho nuff. I like the Gen 5 changes. Great gun!

After you get it back from TT are you going to name it "Precious"?

Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    After you get it back from TT are you going to name it "Precious"?
    C'mon man

I just placed my order with Taran Tactical and paid. I just need to ship the gun off now

Site Supporter
    I wish they made it without the slide cut out.

Site Supporter
    Buy Gen 5’s like you bought toilet paper!

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I wish they made it without the slide cut out.
    Do you mean a non-optic cut Gen 5 34? Ah; that’d be of interest to me. Seems like sight radius is less important shooting dots than irons, but I’m pretty clueless about dots.

User Tag List