Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Federal employees don't need another holiday. Private sector/small business owners will work anyway if enough money is involved. Vote by mail eliminates both the cost to the tax payer and the cost to consumers. Holiday pay has bought a lot of new Harleys.
    Well, apparently the left hates Columbus now, so I’m sure they’d be happy eliminating that one to even it out.

Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Well, apparently the left hates Columbus now, so I’m sure they’d be happy eliminating that one to even it out.
    They already stole it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indige...ay?wprov=sfti1

Remember, it’s only ok to be an immigrant if you’re from Mexico. Italian and Irish immigrants are privileged imperialists.
    Ignore Alien Orders

You have to subscribe to read this. Want to give the highlights?
    “I think the Senate is tough actually. The Senate is very tough,” Trump said at a fundraiser Thursday at the Nashville Marriott, according to an attendee. “There are a couple senators I can’t really get involved in. I just can’t do it. You lose your soul if you do. I can’t help some of them. I don’t want to help some of them.”

I wonder how many would say the same about him.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    They already stole it.

Remember, it’s only ok to be an immigrant if you’re from Mexico. Italian and Irish immigrants are privileged imperialists.
    Yep...our Sicilian relatives had a grand old time coming over in steerage from the old country, as did our Jewish relatives.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Federal employees aren't going to like it if one of their holidays disappear.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    They already stole it.

We did the best we could with what we had.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Federal employees aren't going to like it if one of their holidays disappear.
    Well, when they ditch Columbus I'm sure that BLM or the SPLC or ANTIFA or any other group which finds the U.S., its history and a whole racial population of its citizenry wholly irredeemable will be able to provide President Harris with many worthy heroes or heroines deserving of a national holiday.

Plus, once they purge the government ranks of undesirables who are not with the program, it will cost the American taxpayer far less...well, those that actually remain following the redistribution of wealth and income.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Yep...our Sicilian relatives had a grand old time coming over in steerage from the old country, as did our Jewish relatives.

Sicilian and Jewish? Do you come with a “don’t fuck with me” warning label?

My late stepfather was Irish and Sicilian, but raised by the Sicilian side of the family (his father was killed fighting in Italy before he was born.) And I briefly dated a woman who was Jewish and Cuban. Both had the ability of being volatile as hell.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, when they ditch Columbus I'm sure that BLM or the SPLC or ANTIFA or any other group which finds the U.S., its history and a whole racial population of its citizenry wholly irredeemable will be able to provide President Harris with many worthy heroes or heroines deserving of a national holiday.

Plus, once they purge the government ranks of undesirables who are not with the program, it will cost the American taxpayer far less...well, those that actually remain following the redistribution of wealth and income.
    According to the official P-F poll we don't need to worry about that. Purging the federal ranks of undesirables is just something I can't fathom. That would be like draining a swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Sicilian and Jewish? Do you come with a “don’t fuck with me” warning label?

My late stepfather was Irish and Sicilian, but raised by the Sicilian side of the family (his father was killed fighting in Italy before he was born.) And I briefly dated a woman who was Jewish and Cuban. Both had the ability of being volatile as hell.
    "Accountants with ice picks" is an expression I once heard.

I think the Sicilian, (Catholics), were the gentler side of the family.

Yeah, volatile is a good term.

Paternal grandfather was a professional boxer and neighborhood tough guy. (He wasn't around much, I only met him when I was in my early 20's when I searched for, and found him out of curiosity.)

Maternal great-grandfather was one of, if not the only Jewish longshoremen in Boston back at the time. I heard that he was a little bull and came home from the docks bloody from fights pretty regularly.

Somebody forgot to mention our privilege when I was a kid growing up.

User Tag List