Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Much of the news coverage of the debate, particularly from the lamestream media, makes it hard to believe they watched the same debate I watched.

The positions taken about who won the debate invariably matched the political leanings of the news source.

Biden is getting some backlash from his comments about fracking and the oil industry, but some of the most ridiculous things he said have received no attention.

The good news is that 55 million people watched the debate.

Let pray they use wisdom vs emotion in making a decision to stop leftism.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Let pray they use wisdom vs emotion in making a decision to stop leftism.
    you mean the ones that haven't already voted by mail or early in-person voting.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    you mean the ones that haven't already voted by mail or early in-person voting.

Yep. Another reason that early voting concerns me.

Yep. Another reason that early voting concerns me.
    Early voting is great. It allows people to actually vote

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Early voting is great. It allows people to actually vote

You can't vote on election day?

Hell, even Mexico can do that.

Site Supporter
    Well in Mexico, they vote on SUNDAY to maximize the opportunity for people to actually get out and vote as Election Day is a holiday.
    Turnout in the last Mexican national election 2018 was 63%. Our turnout was 55% in 2016.

Under normal circumstances, one might agree that you should have to get up and get out to vote.

For a whole host of reasons, circumstances ground/are changing, ergo making alternate forms of voting for the entire electorate more appropriate.

Just as I am supremely confident that had the roles had been reversed, the Dems would have proceeded with "their" USSC candidate, if the Reps thought early voting was inuring to their advantage, they would not be saying anything against early voting at all.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Just as I am supremely confident that had the roles had been reversed, the Dems would have proceeded with "their" USSC candidate, if the Reps thought early voting was inuring to their advantage, they would not be saying anything against early voting at all.
    The Democrat vote fraud plan is more mature than the R plan. Best just to balk.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Well in Mexico, they vote on SUNDAY to maximize the opportunity for people to actually get out and vote as Election Day is a holiday.
    Turnout in the last Mexican national election 2018 was 63%. Our turnout was 55% in 2016.

Under normal circumstances, one might agree that you should have to get up and get out to vote.

For a whole host of reasons, circumstances ground/are changing, ergo making alternate forms of voting for the entire electorate more appropriate.

Maybe, but it's the left that is much more likely to abuse the voting system.

Everything has a cost, and having only one date to vote is no exception. In my view, the benefits out weigh the cost.

Who knows though, if the left grows and grows in power, we will become like Latin America. Then we will have our one day of voting! Guess I was wrong when I said the left does no good.

Not originally my idea, but I strongly agree:

1. Election Day should be a national holiday.
    2. Election Day should shortly follow tax day.

You can't vote on election day?

Hell, even Mexico can do that.
    My election day started two weeks ago. What is your deal exactly?

User Tag List