Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

I’d score it 55/45 for Biden on the basis he wasn’t a dribbling idiot, considerably exceeding expectations. Trump was Trump.

By the way, if this was the Biden they kept in the basement, the Biden handlers didn’t do themselves any favors for their supporters.

BEST DUMPSTER FIRE DEBATE EVER

Total shitshow. Mr. Biden did better than expected but Mr. Trump has made the fact checkers resurrect the Hunter Biden story for the next few weeks.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    If Biden finishes without drooling, the MSM will declare him the winner....
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    BEST DUMPSTER FIRE DEBATE EVER
    We get two more yay!

Glad I made popcorn this time...now I know that it'll be worth it the next 2 times.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Site Supporter
    Who is making a better case for the country? Trump, clearly.

The problem is, can the middle of the road person see that? People scare easily, and that benefits Biden.

I don’t like this debate style at all, the over the top responses. However we are on the verge of war, and this nastiness will be nothing compared to the nastiness of a civil war. If the left wins, we will either be in a nasty fight or a shell of what it means to be America. Either situation is a horrible thought that I hope I am 100% wrong.

So people need to not be to offended by this nastiness. I don’t like it, but it’s a fight for the life of what it means to be America.

I must confess. When Biden called him a "Clown" I was hoping he'd walk over and slap the piss out of him.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    I must confess. When Biden called him a "Clown" I was hoping he'd walk over and slap the piss out of him.
    What if he got cold cocked by the man who backed down "Corn Pop"?

Actually, I wonder if Trump has actually ever been in a scrap.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Best thing about the debate.

Name:  20200929_195800.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  52.6 KB

User Tag List