Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Seriously. It’s smooth, and kinda the opposite of feeling like you are drinking a smoky peaty bog.
    I agree, but drinking a smoky peaty bog is a wonderful thing.

I like Glenmorangie well enough but deep down I'm a Talisker and Lagavulin kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    She seems to cut Trump off with regularity, and allow Biden license to ramble on without interruption.
    She did, but I don't think this is doing Biden any favors.

Site Supporter
    So Biden is going to save small business by raising the minimum wage to $15/hr.?!

Dumbest statement I ever heard during a debate.

Biden really failed on the COVID and economy issues, and any honest fact checking will be bad for Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    Harris.....I mean Biden.....is clearly a disaster for the country.

I would really like to understand the mind of a Biden voter. Not those who want less freedom, division based on race, redefining what it means to be America, or other leftist positions.

Those who would say they are against those things, yet vote for a man controlled not by liberals, but by leftist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Harris.....I mean Biden.....is clearly a disaster for the country.

I would really like to understand the mind of a Biden voter. Not those who want less freedom, division based on race, redefining what it means to be America, or other leftist positions.

Those who would say they are against those things, yet vote for a man controlled not by liberals, but by leftist.
    My sister said she would vote for Biden over Trump.

I asked her to say why she thought Biden was the one she would vote for without saying the word Trump.

She had nothing.

Site Supporter
    Biden completely contradicted himself in the same 2 minute answer on the issue of whether he would shut down the economy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Bottle was full at 9. FML. *

Attachment 62141

* Kidding. That’s since January.
    I once drank that much Talisker 10 in one night. It was the one and only time my wife called me a "stupid fucker".. and kicked me while I was lying on the floor of the bathroom.

As for the debate. Is anyone actually undecided at this point?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post

As for the debate. Is anyone actually undecided at this point?
    My wife doesn’t like either of them and wishes there was a legit 3rd option. I agree, but voted strategically for the one who isn’t calling for bankrupting small businesses with an unsustainable mandated wage increase and the same one who isn’t calling for banning or taxing rights out of existence. The same one who is also not working on denying that his kid took in millions based on dad’s political influence.

Not sure who wife will vote for. Pretty sure gay child will vote for the other guy. Because MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    “Orange man bad”.

This was a fun moment.

Joe’s brain rebooting Windows XP on the fly.

User Tag List