Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Using independent fact checkers, who would have scored best tonight?
    "It's a tie. You both lose."
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

You poncy little wusses. Presidential debates occupy the same space as football. I don't want to see a spirited-yet-moderated deabate of reason. I'm not fucking here to "learn more about candidates" or "decide who to vote for". It's October, I know everything I need to.

I want to see a pair of juiced-up mutants maul each other. Or rather, I want to see my juiced-up mutant tear the other guy's head off.

Fucking learn to democracy better.

Here is what the stock market took from the debate from https://www.marketwatch.com/story/eu...?mod=home-page

"European stocks choppy and U.S. equity futures fall after chaotic presidential debate" is the "headline".

What has been described as an acrimonious and chaotic debate between President Donald Trump and Democratic contender Joe Biden late Tuesday probably didn’t change the minds of undecided voters, analysts said.

“If anything the betting markets have moved slightly in the direction of Joe Biden and U.S. futures moved lower,” said Ian Williams, economics and strategy analyst at Peel Hunt, in a note to clients.

Futures losses may reflect fears that a Biden win will mean higher corporate taxes, which could be a negative for the stock market.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Excellent post.

I appreciate someone fighting to keep us from becoming like a massive corrupt Latin American country.
    Too bad most people in this country haven’t spent enough time in those types of places.

I have no idea how anyone thinks one side one in that dumpster fire.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I saw two senior citizens with less emotional control than a 15 year old girl with PMS on the stage last night.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

The thing that stood out to me, as an orange-man-bad proponent, is that Trump both refused to denounce White Supremacy when asked directly (“Stand back and stand by” he said), and refused to tell his supporters to wait for official election results.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    The thing that stood out to me, as an orange-man-bad proponent, is that Trump both refused to denounce White Supremacy when asked directly (“Stand back and stand by” he said), and refused to tell his supporters to wait for official election results.
    He stated the absolute truth that the vast majority of the violence is from the left, and that his supporters need to be vigilant at watching how the votes are collected and counted.

He has never, ever supported white supremacists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    He stated the absolute truth that the vast majority of the violence is from the left, and that his supporters need to be vigilant at watching how the votes are collected and counted.

He has never, ever supported white supremacists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then why can’t he just say it. He had the opportunity and chose to speak like the Proud Boys are his personal militia.

Site Supporter
    Two unworthy geezers bellowing at the old age home. Both should quit and let Pence and Harris take over. Our discussion will be nothing but true believer attaboys for the most part.

User Tag List