Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debate

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I'm actually most impressed with the job Mrs. Welker is doing.
    She did good. I’m impressed.

She seems to cut Trump off with regularity, and allow Biden license to ramble on without interruption.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    I do wonder why Biden keeps looking down for extended periods. Is he trying to remember the plan for what he's supposed to say next?
    Looking at how he was responding to the question about fracking it almost seemed like he was trying to hear what someone was feeding him during his big stammering section of that response.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Nope, and I already voted accordingly. My vote probably won't matter, as MN hasn't gone red in my entire lifetime, but hey, at least I tried...
    Sorry, the ‘you’ was a greater ‘you’. I blame the Scotch. I just had a snack (an avocado that was ripe; why the hell do they all ripen at once?)

I opted to watch Columbo instead. I'll catch the highlights, or lowlights tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Sorry, the ‘you’ was a greater ‘you’. I blame the Scotch. I just had a snack (an avocado that was ripe; why the hell do they all ripen at once?)
    No harm done, and no hard feelings at all. I didn't take it as accusatory.

I'm kind of thinking Biden gave some great sound bite material concerning foreign money and influence. I expect we will see some damning evidence coming out, with Joe's "I never took a penny response".
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I'm kind of thinking Biden gave some great sound bite material concerning foreign money and influence. I expect we will see some damning evidence coming out, with Joe's "I never took a penny response".
    Yep.

I betcha Trump’s working on his Tweet about Joe banning fracking right this second.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Probably for the same reason that unrelated women who live together tend to synchronize their menstrual cycle. I've seen it, and it is weird. It also seems to include unfixed female cats.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Probably for the same reason that unrelated women who live together tend to synchronize their menstrual cycle. I've seen it, and it is weird. It also seems to include unfixed female cats.
    Name:  11532619-9725-4E66-891D-45D00D578A54.jpeg
Views: 350
Size:  91.2 KB

User Tag List