Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Guns You Want to Own- Panic Edition

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I am seeing very few “stupid guns” listed here.

I do have a Bryco with a cracked slide that I’d happily part with if any of you are truly wanting a stupid gun.
    Don't they have gun buybacks in your area? Those are all about the cracked-slide Brycos.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I've wanted a Lahti L-35 9mm, off and on, for a very long time. Which is weird, because I've never seen one.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 09-30-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    I forgot that I wanted a Beretta 81 because of the relative availability of .32ACP ammo until recently. There have been a good many 81's on Gunbroker lately. A couple of months ago, I was really close to buying one and 2K rounds of ammo. But then I thought I'd need a holster. And new grips. And maybe I should just go ahead and have the pistol cerakoted. And and and I bought other stuff instead. Oh well. AIM Surplus is out of ammo for it now.

I have an irrational desire to get a PS-90. Had one years ago and while the caliber is largely ineffective it’s a fun weapon. This time though I’d want it to be an SBR with a can.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    A real cannon. Preferably with some grape shot cannisters.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Problems with your neighbors?

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Not if he has a cannon and grape shot
    Just as the founding fathers intended.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Problems with your neighbors?

Chris
    Ha, no. And a cannon helps keep it that way.

My house is stone and this is my front door: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Main-Doo...H-LH/203340023 My curtain rods are spears. Just trying to stay on theme.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Muzzle loaders of all types; but let's just start with a Ferguson Rifle Replica
    The Rifle Shoppe offers a Ferguson Rifle kit.

http://www.therifleshoppe.com/catalo...arms/(513).htm

Here’s an original that was sold at auction a few years ago. Supposedly an officer’s carbine. I’d be on that like a hobo on a ham sandwich.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My gun lust is at an all time low. Probably not a bad thing given the times.

Still, I’ve been shooting my Shadow 2 so well I’ve been considering a comparable carry size CZ.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    My gun lust is at an all time low. Probably not a bad thing given the times.

Still, I’ve been shooting my Shadow 2 so well I’ve been considering a comparable carry size CZ.
    Same here. I came to the realization that I had a gun for literally every purpose I could think of (even a lazy gun, an LCR works great for that). I need to spend more time *using* those guns.

To be honest, as my use patterns have changed over the years, I've considered the idea that I should maybe even get rid of a few (do I really need 3 big bore N-frames in 3 different calibers?). But, I've held off so far because I don't need the money or space and idle guns cost me nothing.

Chris

Same here. I came to the realization that I had a gun for literally every purpose I could think of (even a lazy gun, an LCR works great for that). I need to spend more time *using* those guns.

To be honest, as my use patterns have changed over the years, I've considered the idea that I should maybe even get rid of a few (do I really need 3 big bore N-frames in 3 different calibers?). But, I've held off so far because I don't need the money or space and idle guns cost me nothing.

Chris
    Now is the time to do it. I had 3 Glock 23s, which I couldn’t give away pre panic. I recently sold 2. I didn’t gouge, but I got pre-panic G19 pricing for them.

User Tag List