Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Stupid Guns You Want to Own- Panic Edition

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I’m trying to run temptations through the lens of “are there >10 round mags available?”. Those generally move up over things holding <10 rounds.
    I feel targeted.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....evolvers/page2

I agree though.

That being said one day who knows.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    I feel targeted.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....evolvers/page2

I agree though.

That being said one day who knows.
    Oh I get it, that’s why I said generally. If the right revolver popped up in front of me at the right price, my plan to purchase another bottom feeder and extra mags would go right out the window!
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    I really, really want for one of those threaded 10/22 Charger takedown models with the M1913 brace attachment. I've been remembering to check for those every month or so, now it's every week, and I'm starting to see rather breathtaking prices as reasonable and I'm not sure whether or not to be happy about the perpetual out-of-stock nature of that model.
    Someone makes a takedown conversion kit but IIRC you have to use their barrel. Not a huge deal if you’ve got someone to cut it down to Charger size. I’ll look for the link tonight.
    A week late, but I remembered to dig up the link! And they have 16" or 7.25" options. AGP Arms 10/22 Takedown Conversion

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    A week late, but I remembered to dig up the link! And they have 16" or 7.25" options. AGP Arms 10/22 Takedown Conversion
    A close friend used to work for AGP and has one of the prototypes of their first takedown kit for the 10/22.
    I find it funny that AGP released that kit, then Ruger saw it and had a light bulb moment, and immediately developed their own OEM takedown version.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    A close friend used to work for AGP and has one of the prototypes of their first takedown kit for the 10/22.
    I find it funny that AGP released that kit, then Ruger saw it and had a light bulb moment, and immediately developed their own OEM takedown version.
    No kidding? I wasn’t aware of them until late last year so I didn’t know anything like that happened.

User Tag List