Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Guns You Want to Own- Panic Edition

I'm jonesing for a big-bore AK. It's pretty much pointless, except that I think it'll be big and dirty kinds of fun.

I need to wait until I close on a house around November, and then it's projecting time.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I'm jonesing for a big-bore AK. It's pretty much pointless, except that I think it'll be big and dirty kinds of fun.

I need to wait until I close on a house around November, and then it's projecting time.
    9x39 ? .308? 12g?
    im strong, i can run faster than train

I've already got the 12g, this is something potentially even dumber.

My first proof-of-concept experiment was to see if the ammo would even fit in the magazines, happily, there appears to be success:

Name:  IMG_3320.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  35.4 KB

Now, I am 100% no gunsmith, and I can assume that there are issues upcoming that will take silly money and time, but my wantsies are fully present. My stretch goal is for an adjustable gas system that'll let me shoot .357 Magnum bullet/ballistics suppressed, in addition to the full power stuff.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    I just put a Holosun 407c on my new 1895 on an XS rail and am very happy with the setup. If (when really) I get an 1894 it will likely wear the same or very similar. Very handy package and it appears it may sit a bit lower than the T-1 setup.
    A pic would be neat!

Site Supporter
    For no good reason, I’ve been hankering for a compact nonthreatening looking ban-state long arm. If a coach gun with 18.5” barrels and a youth sized stock was available I probably would have already bought it.

A takedown lever action is also really appealing but too many $ right now. Saving up to buy a whole bunch of stuff when I move out of ca and get a bigger safe.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I was thinking Stoeger coach gun, until I handled one. They are much rougher than the online reviews talking them up would lead you to believe.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    A pic would be neat!
    Name:  20200901_113652.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  60.2 KB

I really want one of these.

https://www.searcyent.com/new%20field%20grade.htm

I know it is of no use to me and more expensive than a decent used car, but I really, really want one in 470 NE.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    For no good reason, I’ve been hankering for a compact nonthreatening looking ban-state long arm.
    SKS?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Name:  20200901_113652.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  60.2 KB
    Must......resist.....grabbing......credit..... card ....

User Tag List