Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Guns You Want to Own- Panic Edition

oh, I so got this one...

https://palmettostatearmory.com/magn...tm_campaign=cl

It's even discounted.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I have an urge to find out if Izhmash ever made one of their cheap double rifles in 9x53mmR and track one down.

Well.... I finally got my DSA FAL in, been waiting for it since March.... and I impulse bought another Steyr AUG this week as well, luckily I had a spare left hand bolt laying in the parts bin for it. That makes three AUG's now, gonna have to make it down to one of DB's classes one day. Now the only things left to get is cool stuff that happens to wander into my buddies shop or I encounter in my travels.... I actually don't have anymore stuff that I've been meaning to pick up on my list.... That's a weird feeling actually.... I've been questing after one gun or another since I got back from my first deployment/ Iraq invasion. Been through a bunch of stuff and I am pretty happy with the stuff I have in my safes currently.... Give me a week or two though and some new shiny thing will pop up!
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    I impulse bought another Steyr AUG this week as well, luckily I had a spare left hand bolt laying in the parts bin for it. That makes three AUG's now, gonna have to make it down to one of DB's classes one day. Now the only things left to get is cool stuff that happens to wander into my buddies shop or I encounter in my travels.... I actually don't have anymore stuff that I've been meaning to pick up on my list.
    You sound like my little Brother! 3 of this, 3 of that!

So tell, me.... do you have a white Alpine stock for any of your Aug’s? It’s a noble quest!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    I actually don't have anymore stuff that I've been meaning to pick up on my list.... That's a weird feeling actually.... [...] I am pretty happy with the stuff I have in my safes currently....
    I'm there, too. Actually a few more I want to get rid of. Have had an all-steel P226 on the list for a couple years to be my old-man-hands BB gun, but they've been silly priced since March.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I'm there, too.
    Ditto. I used to have a hankering to pick up a P220 or a P210 in 30 Luger but I'm over it.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    deleted
    "We are the domestic pets of a human zoo we call civilization."

Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I'd like a S&W PC Model 460XVR.

I just wanna watch YOU shoot it.
    "We are the domestic pets of a human zoo we call civilization."

Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    I just wanna watch YOU shoot it.
    If I ever get one I'll make a video. Shooting it should be easy, hitting a target will be the trick.
    --Jason--

Name:  40ba1986e87b68dd24afe2750d2cac06.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  107.5 KB

This would definitely be a stupid gun. Dillon is all out of reloading dies, and the truck gets a truly pitiful MPG. Plus it goes from zero to 60 in January......

But I still have an irrational urge for a ZSU-23 for all those folks that like to camp out in the left lane on their cell phones.

Just one quick burst, and then I stick my head out the sunroof and bellow "Follow me, lads!"

User Tag List