Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Guns You Want to Own- Panic Edition

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Attachment 64729

This would definitely be a stupid gun. Dillon is all out of reloading dies, and the truck gets a truly pitiful MPG. Plus it goes from zero to 60 in January......

But I still have an irrational urge for a ZSU-23 for all those folks that like to camp out in the left lane on their cell phones.

Just one quick burst, and then I stick my head out the sunroof and bellow "Follow me, lads!"
    Or, you can tell your gunner "That vehicle offends me! Remove it!".
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    A Ma Deuce in the back of an old Toyota would be cool, too.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    My "stupid guns" list is rather extensive. A few highlights:
    • A Remington 8/81 in .35 Remington with the Peace Officer Equipment Co. magazine setup and a couple extra 15 round magazines.
    • All the .32s. From an original Škorpion vz. 61 to Colt 1903s to the Airlite S&W J-Frames.
    • A 12.5" .338 Federal AR Pistol/SBR for some reason known only to the gods. I'm going to blame my love for oddball calibers and large frame ARs.
    • @Revolver Rob beat me to the De Lisle, but slightly modernized one of those.
    • A .45 Colt pump action carbine (I think the Taurus Thunderbolt was one of the only ones done in .45 Colt, all the others were .44-40 or similar)
    • I still want to have an example of every service rifle/pistol from every major US war from Lexington to Afghanistan.

I will say, the more I mess with guns, the older the guns I like are. I came into the world with plastic handguns and ARs, now I'm going towards lever guns, shotguns and revolvers. It keeps this up I'm going to be hunting for Trapdoor Springfields and 1858 Remingtons.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter
    Ruger #1 Mannlicher in 257 Roberts.

This rifle has always fascinated me.

A friend has a Chapuis with 9,3x74mm and 20ga barrel sets, then I found that Searcy would make shotgun barrels for his rifles. So due to all these bad influences I want a .500 Nitro double with an extra set of 12ga barrels. It would cost more than a new truck...

Beretta 70-S .22. Should of picked up the 71 and cut the fake can off years ago, now like everything else the price is skyrocketed. With the rising cost of ammo rimfire maybe the only thing I can afford to shoot in the future.

Not on my list, but it's definitely in the spirit of the thread. I assume it's a leaked pre-release announcement photo and not a photoshop.

Name:  0C8AE614-B240-466C-A800-6005CBB9E9D5_jpe-1737111.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  36.2 KB

Add in a Norwegian M1914 and Madsen M47 rifle to my irrational want and desire list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Not on my list, but it's definitely in the spirit of the thread. I assume it's a leaked pre-release announcement photo and not a photoshop.

Well, that is interesting.
    --Jason--

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post

In that Kel-Tec has trademarked "P50", I think it's reasonable to assume that this isn't just photoshop bullshit.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List