Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Infolinks pop-up on P-F?

Infolinks pop-up on P-F?

Is anyone else getting this new, at least new to me, "Infolink flashplayer for mac" pop-up add appearing at the bottom of the page? It's not showing up on any other site.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 1.09.22 PM.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  74.0 KBName:  Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 1.22.11 PM.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  62.1 KB

I cleared out my history & cookies and it re-appeared. It shows up on the main page, in the folder, and in individual topics.

I’m getting one that asks if players should stand for the national anthem. The “x” to close it is in the “vote no” box.

Site Supporter
    Yeah, just started for me, after I got back to my phone after working for a while.

Me too.... I despise pop up ads and will never buy anything from one of them. They could be giving away free 9mm by the case and I still would not look at it.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Yes - on this site only at present.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Me too.... I despise pop up ads and will never buy anything from one of them. They could be giving away free 9mm by the case and I still would not look at it.
    Well let's not go crazy.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

My add blocker must be handling it because I haven't had any.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Went away for a couple of minutes.

Aaaaaand it’s back. LOL.

Name:  7B882E2A-595A-44B9-BCE8-10A61DCAF8C6.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  50.5 KB

I recommend uBlock Origin. It doesn't block the basic, reasonable ad banners like are used here at PF but is effective against more annoying crap.

User Tag List