Thread: QD sling swivel help

Site Supporter

QD sling swivel help

I prefer to run my sling the way the orange sling is attached to the B5 stock. The BCM stocks will only allow the BCM QD mount to attach parallel to the bore, which doesn't work for me. I have a couple BCM stocks I would like to use if I can find an attachment method that will work.
    []
    Name:  20210304_220146.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  58.0 KBName:  20210304_220206.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  76.1 KB

Those stocks are goofy to put it nicely.

Magpul or B5.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Those stocks are goofy to put it nicely.

Magpul or B5.
    The top stock is a B5 and has the sling how I like it. I do like the BCM stocks, just need to see of I can get this sorted out otherwise I'll probably swap them out.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    I run the BCM stocks as well. As a right handed shooter I have just grown accustomed to having the sling run up over the top of the stock. That's what that cutout is there for. My rear QD is o. The outer (right) side of the stock body. Works well for me in and out of kit. Allows me to transition to left shoulder easily without choking myself. That includes a hasty right handed shot from the left shoulder or a dedicated transition to left handed.

If it really is an issue for you the way the sling hangs, then a short piece of paracord from the QD swivel to the sling end will fix the problem for you. Similar to the ends of the Proctor sling.

User Tag List