Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Is P-F Painfully Slow For Anyone Else Lately?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Getting this type page on various threads when I try to open them...but not all.

Chromebook with all updates.

Attachment 67321
    This also happened to me this morning on one thread. When I went back to the thread a few minutes later it behaved normally.

Yesterday I could not get in to the site for most of the day. Pages would not load. I finally got in in the evening. Same thing is happening this morning about 50 percent of the time.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I had the firewall thing pop up again and it was slow for 10 minutes or so but is ok now.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Getting this type page on various threads when I try to open them...but not all.

Attachment 67321
    That’s what I’m getting right now for the whole site on chrome.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

If I try to use quotes or mentions, the firewall rejects the post and says that my IP is temporarily banned. That cannot be the case as I can use another tab in the same browser (Safari on Big Sur or Chrome on W10) and post. I also get several "time outs" throughout the day, regardless of browser or network (home WiFi, work hard-wired, or AT&T LTE).

Attachment 67321
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....rking-all-read
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I'm getting this error on the majority of my page loads. If I reload the page enough times, then it succeeds. I'm using Firefox 85.

Also I had to host the image externally because if I try to host it on PF, the image uploader box never appears and everything just hangs.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    I'm getting this error on the majority of my page loads. If I reload the page enough times, then it succeeds. I'm using Firefox 85.

Also I had to host the image externally because if I try to host it on PF, the image uploader box never appears and everything just hangs.
    I'm getting that one regularly now or site won't load, just hangs like I have slow internet speed, which I don't..
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I have a long term solution coming.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I have a long term solution coming.
    Just a heads up, seeing a database error trying to open the Spyderco thread:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-thread/page36

Doesn't seem to happen on other threads I've opened so far.

May have fixed it :-) pages 35 and earlier were fine so did a thread reply on page 35 and now have the top post on page 36 that was generating the database error. Thinking a nuked or corrupted post may have thrown the numbering off in the dB.

User Tag List