Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is P-F Painfully Slow For Anyone Else Lately?

Site Supporter
    Very slow recently on Win 10 PC with newest Firefox, new-ish Win10 Laptop running newest Firefox and Android Phone running Firefox.
    Has been slow for at least a week, but, extra slow today... Have not tried on Chrome.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Some 503s over the weekend, sometimes some slow loading on my 2 month old iPhone. On my 3yo Yoga laptop and fast home internet, no such issues.

Site Supporter
    PF has been slow for about a week for me, both on Win10 / Chrome and Android 11 / Chrome. PF pages start to load, then a big 5-6 pause, then finishes. A couple of 503s a day as well. Elsewhere browsing speeds are normal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Could you explain this?
    Running the latest released build of Chrome (85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on a Windows 10 (version 2004) i7 laptop. Often see a message in the lower left corner of the browser saying, "Waiting for google.com" when loading P-F pages.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Some 503s over the weekend, sometimes some slow loading on my 2 month old iPhone. On my 3yo Yoga laptop and fast home internet, no such issues.
    Fascinated by this concept. I’m a big fan of yoga pants, and wondering if I’d enjoy looking at a yoga laptop even half a much.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Fascinated by this concept. I’m a big fan of yoga pants, and wondering if I’d enjoy looking at a yoga laptop even half a much.
    Just means that the hinge will completely open and convert the laptop to tablet mode. You can stand it up in tent mode for presentations. It’s quite thin and light as well.

It’s a Lenovo product that cost quite a bit less than the comparable Apple I was going to get.

Just got two '503s' reading this thread, one when trying to post this.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Just means that the hinge will completely open and convert the laptop to tablet mode. You can stand it up in tent mode for presentations. It’s quite thin and light as well.

It’s a Lenovo product that cost quite a bit less than the comparable Apple I was going to get.
    And here I thought it was an autocorrect error. Does it have cameltoe?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    And here I thought it was an autocorrect error. Does it have cameltoe?
    Not that I’ve noticed.

Slow to very slow with 503s about once every 10 page loads or so.

On both my - iPhone 8+ running IOS 14.1 in Safari and FireFox and Macbook Pro running Catalina and Firefox

User Tag List