View Poll Results: Are you voting for Biden?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 3.30%
  • No

205 96.70%
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here is voting for Biden?

Site Supporter
    I voted a write in candidate in 2016, but I will vote for Trump this time. I'm pretty close to a single issue 2A voter, so there's absolutely no way I'd vote for Biden. Even if Biden made a promise not to pursue any gun control legislation if elected, I still would not vote for him. The Dems have gone all out crazy this cycle, and I sure hope most of the people in the middle recognize that. In one of the other threads, someone noted how much Biden seems to have aged in the past six months. I think that is an important observation, and that his age will be on full display during the debates with Trump.

I think one of several elephants in the room is that it’s a vote for Harris as much or more than Biden. F that.

Another elephant is that it’s a vote for expanding the administrative state—possibly for good, if the Democratic party ends up with both houses and the white house. F that, as well.

A third elephant is the idea of rewarding the democratic party elite for continually putting forth people over the dead bodies of their voters. Neither Clinton or Harris were first choices of john and jane dem, yet there they were/are anyways. F that too.

Everyone’s got an opinion; may as well add mine.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked City View Post
    Absolutely voting Biden. Don't agree with his 2A policies, but pretty much agree with everything else. I happen to skew pretty far left, and he's a 'moderate' by my standards. I don't care. Trump is a petulant, narcissistic, pathological liar. He is the worst example of a 'president' we've had in the last 40 years. He is an absolute embarrassment for most Americans at home and on the world stage.
    Trump is everything you said. I can’t really advocate for Trump. However Biden is equally repugnant and this is now compounded by the fact that his mental competence is clearly impaired.

If you told me you supported another candidate like Bernie Sanders I can respect that.

If you told me you support the Democratic Party platform I can respect that.

I can even respect supporting Kamala Harris. She is competent and no more morally compromised than the other candidates.

But claiming that Biden himself is competent to be president is a lie.

The choice is between an asshole and an asshole whose cheese is sliding off his cracker.

Site Supporter
    I doubt most people here will. Even the liberals among us.

Voting for any democrat equals a vote for the left. Even the true moderates like the lady from Hawaii or Andrew Chang will end up pushing the country to the left.

A vote for the left is a vote that says you hate America, support racism, want more poverty, less order, less freedom, loss of gun rights, more evil in the world, etc.

The liberals here seem to be true liberals. While I think most liberals want too much government and can be naive about human nature, they don’t hate America. They don’t pose a threat in the way the Left does.

I’m not sure there are enough liberals left to take back the Democratic Party, but if there are, they need to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked City View Post
    ... far left... I don't care....
    that pretty much sums it up .

Site Supporter
    Trump. Main reason is 2A policies of Democrats. Another reason is immigration policies of Democrats. Their accepting illegal status of undocumented galls me. Have no issue with expanding immigration but wish that screening be in effect. Unless one has worked in corrections he has no idea about the number of illegal immigrants locked up. Let's invite hard working and non criminal persons to join us. We already have too many assholes.

Trump is a democrat, but he's a businessman and that is why I like him. He is further left than I am on a lot of issues but not as far out there as the dementia patient and his girlfriend.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Obviously I don't vote in US elections, but drinking a beer with one of my closest friends here in Canada the other day, we got to talking about the upcoming one. This is one of the smartest people I know, and coincidentally also one of the more polite and restrained.

I said I'd vote for Trump despite disliking him personally; my friend's reaction really surprised me though. He said he would struggle to vote for Trump on a policy basis, but that he would find it impossible not to vote for him because he genuinely likes the guy. I think he described him as "your no-fucks-left-to-give Archie Bunker uncle" and he likes the straight, unfiltered nature of his manner. He thinks it's good for politics generally to see a super successful politician who isn't polished at all.

It wasn't at all what I expected to hear but I get where he's coming from, all right.

Anyway I assume 90 percent of Canadians would vote for Biden but then the overwhelming majority of Canadians have an extremely shallow grasp of American politics.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    My vote doesn't matter.

Either you vote for Biden in a state Biden doesn't even need to campaign in to win, or you vote for Trump in a state that Trump could literally save a busload of nigerian transgender orphans from a global warming fire and nobody would vote for him.

I will vote for the other elections, but I wrote in a vote in the 2016 POTUS election and I will write in this one too, because neither party, damn their souls, will field a candidate that actually gives a shit about the American people and what's best for the country.

People thought Trump would Drain the Swamp(tm), but as it turns out, he's quite the swamp monster himself. Just less experienced.

I didn't list the main reasons, but sufficed to say, I have unrealistic standards for what I look for in a president. On the plus side...neither of them meet any of those standards.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I think one of several elephants in the room is that it’s a vote for Harris as much or more than Biden. F that.

Harris triggered the microstamping clause in California, so that all new semiauto pistols in California must use the technology. ( Govt agencies excluded from the requirement, of course. )

https://abc7.com/archive/9107951/

So no new pistols[1] have been added to the list of “allowable handguns for purchase” since 2014, and since handguns are forced off every year for a number of reasons, consumers are being pushed towards a list comprising mainly revolvers...

— Michael

[1] Pistols that have minor cosmetic differences from an existing rostered gun are allowed to be added, which is why there were 3 differently colored 9mm Shields added this year...

User Tag List