View Poll Results: Are you voting for Biden?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 3.30%
  • No

205 96.70%
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here is voting for Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    I've heard so many people say things like, "for generations my family always voted for the democrat so I vote for the democrat."

"I'm HRC and I approve this message!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    This line of thinking honestly bothers me a lot more than that which directly supports a political opposition.
    Your vote matters in AZ so yeah, I can see where it would bother you. In states like CA and WA who are about 75% democrats, or more, you can vote for a GOP president until the Chinese land on the moon but it won't change the electoral votes from that state which is what actually elects a president, not each individuals vote.

A really funny thing about this situation with the electoral collage and the GOP. The GOP would not vote to eliminate the electoral college but the dems would. The GOP is afraid of one-person-one-vote like it's a death sentence. Until the GOP embraces the popular vote I'm not going to pay any attention to their pleas for my vote for president. If they actually cared about it they would eliminate the electoral college and all the political BS that goes along with it.

So if I write in my dog or Kanye it matters naught. It all depends on the state where you live.
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-29-2020 at 11:10 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I am voting for Trump like I did in 2016. When I first got into Iraq we were not allowed to engage ISIS only Air strikes and only if a long list of BullShite was cross off first. Trump came in and my team and I were at the front with the CTS.

Now since then I have also liked what Trump has done at the VA.

Also with what is going on with all these Liberal cities, I cannot vote for any liberal ever again. Throwing police under the bus for doing the right thing. Democrats are extremely pro criminal but I guess people do not get it by looking at BLM and Antifa.

I just got back from doing a counter drug mission. After seeing the bullshit that the liberals/democrats want to let loose on the streets scare the crap out of me.

So it seemed this thread was some sort of attempt at understanding different view points and the extent they are held by those who participate here. But, it has largely became a circle jerk of anyone who disagrees with me/us are fudd leaches who have no business here. Don’t be surprised if you don’t make any converts with this approach. Also, try not to be surprised when/if things don’t go the way you think they will when you have steadfastly refused to attempt to see anything through the eyes of a significant portion of the population. The delusion that Trump supporters are the only ones capable of critical thought is asinine yet appears to be main stream around here. Maybe I don’t belong here. I am certainly seeing reasons why I wouldn’t want to.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    I voted for DT in 2016 for one reason only; he wasn’t HRC. Didn’t like him at all, but I hated her worse.

I will vote for DT this year because he isn’t KH. Don’t feel any differently about him.

I say this because if I’m ok with voting for DT because he isn’t XY, then I’ve got no problem with someone voting for Joe only because he isn’t DT.
    Makes perfect sense to me but then I'm one of the deplorables.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    So it seemed this thread was some sort of attempt at understanding different view points and the extent they are held by those who participate here. But, it has largely became a circle jerk of anyone who disagrees with me/us are fudd leaches who have no business here. Don’t be surprised if you don’t make any converts with this approach. Also, try not to be surprised when/if things don’t go the way you think they will when you have steadfastly refused to attempt to see anything through the eyes of a significant portion of the population. The delusion that Trump supporters are the only ones capable of critical thought is asinine yet appears to be main stream around here. Maybe I don’t belong here. I am certainly seeing reasons why I wouldn’t want to.
    This is a pistol forum. The polity threads are just commercials. You can fast forward the commercials by ignoring them or even putting the gen discussion subforum on ignore.

I don't think that Trump supporters are the only ones capable of critical thought, but then I'm not *really* a trump supporter (didn't vote for him *or* Clinton last time) so much as someone who has a couple of hot button issues which currently push me more towards the right than the left. As I said earlier in the thread, I'm both pro gun and pro choice; I just happen to feel that if the far left wing of the Democratic party comes to power, they're likely to be much more successful at hurting gun rights than the far right wing of the Republican party would be at hurting abortion rights, especially given Biden's role in the '94-'04 AWB, and that, along with being severely fed up at how 2020's riots have been handled in Democrat-controlled metro areas, guides my voting choices this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    Trump and the anti-speech right has been spearheading this push for way longer. Biden didn't jump onboard the 'Section 230 reform' shit-train until relatively recently, whereas it's been a theme for Trump since he learned California tech companies have liberals in them. Trump even issued a meaningless executive order about it.

My vote doesn't matter in my state. I'll probably write-in Vermin Supreme.

Considering that the left want to change from our electoral voting to the popular vote I think it matters more than you think. I want Trump to win both by a landslide to show the left that the majority of the country is tired of this destruction and divide going on right now. I want it so bad it crushes their soul knowing that they can’t throw tantrums and attack innocent people using a made up “racism” label on people and groups that don’t side with them as an excuse.

Site Supporter

Trump supporters are not the only ones capable of critical thought. At times some of them don’t even think.

It’s just there is a lot more critical thought on the right vs the left.

Are you a leftist or a liberal?

Site Supporter
    I think we as PF can degrade into that at times.

But being on a gun forum is like going into a diesel mechanic shop or heavy equipment shop or visiting a logging site or ... You won't find a lot of tree hugging leftists in those places. I have hugged my fair number of trees and the folks at the chainsaw shop look funny at me when I buy the biodegradable chainsaw bar oil.

For the most part and exceptionally as a internet gathering site, the folks here are intelligent, high achieving, and good folks.

Stay around. Give intelligent thoughts and opinions, learn a lot about guns. The folks that get all crazy, just put on ignore.

User Tag List