View Poll Results: Are you voting for Biden?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 3.30%
  • No

205 96.70%
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here is voting for Biden?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    My vote doesn't matter.

Either you vote for Biden in a state Biden doesn't even need to campaign in to win, or you vote for Trump in a state that Trump could literally save a busload of nigerian transgender orphans from a global warming fire and nobody would vote for him.

I will vote for the other elections, but I wrote in a vote in the 2016 POTUS election and I will write in this one too, because neither party, damn their souls, will field a candidate that actually gives a shit about the American people and what's best for the country.

People thought Trump would Drain the Swamp(tm), but as it turns out, he's quite the swamp monster himself. Just less experienced.

I didn't list the main reasons, but sufficed to say, I have unrealistic standards for what I look for in a president. On the plus side...neither of them meet any of those standards.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

You don’t think Trump loves America? You don’t think he trying to drain the swamp?

The man is the most hated person in politics because he actually is a threat to both the swamp and the left. If Trump doesn’t love America, then I doubt anyone really does.

Trumps not perfect, wants more government than me, and uses twitter and I don’t. So what? At this time he’s the main force that stands between the USA and Marxist leftist totalitarian destruction of our republic.

After all these years of leftist insanity and evil, I can’t believe people still don’t understand the nature of the fight.

Trump is a caricature of a rich New Yorker, who’s policies have a negative impact on people I care about.

Biden is a stereotypical politician, who seems to have some mental competency issues to boot.

I’m not voting, since the Democratic Party decided to railroad Tulsi Gabbard.

Both candidates are old, senile, out-of-touch, sex offenders. Trump is just less bad for gun rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I remember the Clinton AWB. That affected me directly. No way will I vote for Biden.

In 2016 I voted for Johnson the Libertarian. My wife wrote in a candidate (Atticus Finch). She is most almost certainly going to vote for Trump this year. I am either going to write in a candidate (maybe Boo Radley) or vote for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    "Orange man bad" does seem to be Biden's primary campaign strategy at this point.

I'm definitely moderate by way of agreeing with both major parties on certain major issues (pro gun and pro choice), and I think that Trump is a fairly contemptible human being who should not be president, but I'm something like 99% to vote for him at this point, because:

1) Guns. He may not be improving things there, but Biden has explicitly stated that he plans to attempt to get some of the contents of my (modest by this site's standards) gun safe reclassified as "assault weapons." If he's elected and actually attempts this, it's a direct negative impact on me personally.

2) Obamacare. My personal healthcare costs, and my wife's, were both driven significantly UP by Obamacare. Biden was already involved in this direct negative impact on me personally.

3) 2020 riots are basically supported/encouraged by the Democratic party. I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. The fact that the riots weren't put down swiftly has had a direct negative impact on me personally.

I can't *not* vote against Biden.
    A great post, with detailed reasoning against Biden, not like...

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked City View Post
    Trump is a petulant, narcissistic, pathological liar. He is the worst example of a 'president' we've had in the last 40 years. He is an absolute embarrassment for most Americans at home and on the world stage.
    Speaking of petulant, can you elaborate on actual actions or policies that effected you or you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Syrup Actual View Post
    Obviously I don't vote in US elections, but drinking a beer with one of my closest friends here in Canada the other day, we got to talking about the upcoming one. This is one of the smartest people I know, and coincidentally also one of the more polite and restrained.

I said I'd vote for Trump despite disliking him personally; my friend's reaction really surprised me though. He said he would struggle to vote for Trump on a policy basis, but that he would find it impossible not to vote for him because he genuinely likes the guy. I think he described him as "your no-fucks-left-to-give Archie Bunker uncle" and he likes the straight, unfiltered nature of his manner. He thinks it's good for politics generally to see a super successful politician who isn't polished at all.

It wasn't at all what I expected to hear but I get where he's coming from, all right.

Anyway I assume 90 percent of Canadians would vote for Biden but then the overwhelming majority of Canadians have an extremely shallow grasp of American politics.
    This is exactly why Trump won IMO. So many people think that he talks out of his ass on Twitter and it makes us look bad. I can’t really disagree with the first part but as I’ve said here before, at least I know what the man is really thinking. Everything else that’s been said by a politician for decades seems like it’s been filtered at least 17 times.

The other aspect is how much the left hates him. They’re obviously completely threatened by him which has to make you wonder,

Finally, Biden legit seems like dementia is setting in. I have no idea how anyone can vote for him just based on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Democratic Party is dead to me now, and I used to be a Democrat.
    Just look what they do when they have a monopoly on power- you get run down & corrupt states like California and New Jersey. States that happily trod on the rights of people who live there, who waste money on empty virtue signaling, who ignore criminals but prosecute the minor infractions of the law abiding, who change the laws to disfavor the same.

California and New Jersey are shit, and I don't want the party who turned them to shit to run the nation.

Then the Democrats have returned to their old roots of racism and segregation- but have dressed it up as being a racism that cares, a segregation that will honestly be equal this time.

So
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Speaking of petulant,
    He is the personification of it. If Petulance were one of the 4 horseman and given earthly form, it would be him.

ADJECTIVE

(of a person or their manner) childishly sulky or bad-tempered.
    Trump: Hurricane Dorian will hit Alabama.

NOAA, the NWS and literally everyone: No, it won't.

Trump: Yeah huh, will too. See?

Look. His faults are well known. Many here either overtly or secretly love him for it. He says naughty things that make you giggle. The fact that he's pissed off a lot of people seems to many a virtue rather than a vice. Strategically, IMO, that may be kind of short sighted but those arguments have been made in another thread and there's no need to retread them here.

Vote for him or don't. If he's your guy and it looks like he won't win, you can deny the polls. If the results don't have him winning, you can deny the legitimacy of the election. Deny it all if you want to. Deny something else, like the moon landing or the notion of a spheroid Earth, just to make it an even thrice.

It doesn't matter at this point. None of it does. Early voting here starts in a couple weeks. Already started in some places, I think. So the roulette wheel is already spinning, whether it lands on red or black is TBD. Asking people on a gun forum who they'll vote for isn't going to give you a better picture of how that turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    at least I know what the man is really thinking.
    Have you considered that he's telling you what you want to hear, in the loud and abrasive way you want to hear it? Because that's what shysters and hucksters do. It isn't some window into the soul.

I can see one good thing happening with president harris (joe dies/resigns post-election/pre-inauguration):
    Civil War 2.0: Electric Boogaloo goes full hot a lot sooner. Probably by only a couple weeks, but sooner is sooner.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List