View Poll Results: Are you voting for Biden?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 3.30%
  • No

205 96.70%
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here is voting for Biden?

Who here is voting for Biden?

If so, what is your reasoning if you don’t mind sharing? Feel free to PM me if they’d rather answer in the Coterie Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    If so, what is your reasoning if you don’t mind sharing? Feel free to PM me if they’d rather answer in the Coterie Club.
    I was making a joke with my remark about crickets in the other thread. I'm not voting for him and I'm not afraid to say so here.

That said, if we have the Supremes, and hold the Senate, losing the oval office will be somewhat less ulcerous.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

No doubt my sister is voting for Joe. She lives in Kentucky, so I don't know that it matters. Even if it does, another sister lives in Kentucky, and she's an actual Trumper, so they'll cancel each other out.

Radical sis is a feminist. We don't talk politics with each other because each of us values our familial ties.

ETA after Blues post: I'm a moderate, I'm casting my in person vote for President Trump because warts and all at this point he represents the best choice for America.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Where is the "Fuck the Hell No!" option?

Absolutely voting Biden. Don't agree with his 2A policies, but pretty much agree with everything else. I happen to skew pretty far left, and he's a 'moderate' by my standards. I don't care. Trump is a petulant, narcissistic, pathological liar. He is the worst example of a 'president' we've had in the last 40 years. He is an absolute embarrassment for most Americans at home and on the world stage.

Trump all the way. If you think Biden is good or Harris, look at California. Since the 90’s when the Democrats achieved a Super Majority In State legislature, taxes have gone up and crime has gone through the roof.

Regarding 2A rights, look up Roberti-Roos. California gun laws are draconian. I hope other states don’t follow suit.

When I find someone who will admit to voting for Biden, I ask them one question, unanswerable so far.
    The question is:
    Can you tell me why you’re voting for Biden WITHOUT mentioning Trump?
    Crickets......

Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    The question is:
    Can you tell me why you’re voting for Biden WITHOUT mentioning Trump?
    "Orange man bad" does seem to be Biden's primary campaign strategy at this point.

I'm definitely moderate by way of agreeing with both major parties on certain major issues (pro gun and pro choice), and I think that Trump is a fairly contemptible human being who should not be president, but I'm something like 99% to vote for him at this point, because:

1) Guns. He may not be improving things there, but Biden has explicitly stated that he plans to attempt to get some of the contents of my (modest by this site's standards) gun safe reclassified as "assault weapons." If he's elected and actually attempts this, it's a direct negative impact on me personally.

2) Obamacare. My personal healthcare costs, and my wife's, were both driven significantly UP by Obamacare. Biden was already involved in this direct negative impact on me personally.

3) 2020 riots are basically supported/encouraged by the Democratic party. I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area. The fact that the riots weren't put down swiftly has had a direct negative impact on me personally.

I can't *not* vote against Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Where is the "Fuck the Hell No!" option?
    This.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Lulz, no. Not that it matters in my state, we're not a swing state and Trump will win here regardless. I'll probably do the same as last time POTUS was up for grabs, vote down ticket races and leave the ones I don't know anything about or can't accept either candidate blank.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List