Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Trump picks Amy Coney Barrett.

So, I'm sure this will completely shock everyone... Girl Scouts taking heat for congratulating ACB, and they actually deleted the congratulatory tweet instead of telling the morons to unequivocally fuck off.

It's all about empowering women brainwashed agenda bleaters.

You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

When I first saw this one, I thought it was true.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    When I first saw this one, I thought it was true.

Okie John
    Oh, I have zero doubt it will be true...
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    Oh, I have zero doubt it will be true...
    Just remember, America is just an idea. You can re-imagine it anytime you like...and forget that silly old piece of parchment moldering behind a glass frame somewhere.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List