Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At last! S&W Performance Center model 66 F comp

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Thanks revchuck38. Hopefully I will find some 158 JHP and some speer 135 gold dot
    Go go go

https://www.ammoshoponline.com/produ...aining-qty-50/

Site Supporter

Happy Day! Milt Sparks Delivery!!!

I ordered four holsters from Milt Sparks for my F Comp. Two summer specials and two PMKs. I figured the F Comp deserved extra nice holsters so the PMKs have Elephant trim.

Name:  7B83F4AA-D156-442D-A317-32DF6669C0C3.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  64.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Name:  BEB7BC09-0B1B-4D38-89E2-B009ACCF100F.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  37.1 KB

I ordered four holsters from Milt Sparks for my F Comp. Two summer specials and two PMKs. I figured the F Comp deserved extra nice holsters so the PMKs have Elephant trim.

I like a fellow who appreciates good holsters! Well done, sir. It does appear you need a twin for the sixgun, however, so I guess the search continues.

Site Supporter

Delivery time?

Beautiful! What was the delivery time for the PMKs?

Site Supporter
    I ordered them all together. It took about 6 months. A few months ago I checked my order confirmation email and noticed it just said 3” model 66. I contacted Sparks and had them change it to the F Comp barrel. I have no idea if that change affected the time line. The pouch in the center is for a 357 speed strip

Site Supporter

Very Nice. If you would like you can send me the Right Hand Holsters. I would be happy to do a quality control inspection on them...

Besides being Stainless and a 3 inch vs. 2 inch barrel what makes the F Comp different from the other Comp guns. Are they cut for moon clips etc?
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    I believe the 66 F Comp and the 19 Carry Comp both have the same three inch ported barrels. The 66 is stainless and has an orange Millett dovetail front sight. Other than that I am not aware of any differences

Site Supporter
    I believe the 66 F Comp and the 19 Carry Comp both have the same three inch ported barrels. The 66 is stainless and has an orange Millett dovetail front sight. Other than that I am not aware of any differences
    Thanks there's one on GB now if you're looking for a clone.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Thanks there's one on GB now if you're looking for a clone.
    Well not anymore... And there was NO Whiskey Involved.... But there may be now...

Name:  Carry Comp.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  11.3 KB

User Tag List