Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At last! S&W Performance Center model 66 F comp

Site Supporter
    Good choice! Enjoy!!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Good choice! Enjoy!!
    Thanks
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

I have one of thosee 66 F Comp revolvers, and love it. it has a nice set of Ahrends stocks on it, and handles very well.

I used it at the first Rangemaster Master Instructor class, and it ran quite well there.

I'll dig it out of the pistol safe and post some pics.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Well not anymore... And there was NO Whiskey Involved.... But there may be now...

Attachment 78928

Poconnor

Not to hijack your thread. If you want I can have this moved. I received my F Comp today. It's a great revolver, I'm impressed. I put on my Hogue Cocobolo Grips and
    The plug to close the Hillary Hole. I ordered a C&S rear sight. I need to find a front tritium that fits the dovetail, the Novak I had is too small. Bonus while picking it up at my LGS, I found a like new set of Uncle Mikes Spegel Boot Grips for my J Frame. The owner of the shop threw them in for $5.00.

Name:  F Comp Before.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  59.0 KBName:  F Comp After.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  88.3 KB
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Poconnor

Not to hijack your thread. If you want I can have this moved. I received my F Comp today. It's a great revolver, I'm impressed. I put on my Hogue Cocobolo Grips and
    The plug to close the Hillary Hole. I ordered a C&S rear sight. I need to find a front tritium that fits the dovetail, the Novak I had is too small. Bonus while picking it up at my LGS, I found a like new set of Uncle Mikes Spegel Boot Grips for my J Frame. The owner of the shop threw them in for $5.00.

Name:  F Comp Before.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  59.0 KBName:  F Comp After.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  88.3 KB
    I found a duty belt split six to try out. I saw this done on a blog a while back to make it fit better.

I don't think it'll be as concealable as a cd-2 iwb at 1200 when carrying aiwb but I needed something for when I'm carrying at the hip

Name:  IMG_20211105_150755.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  20.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I found a duty belt split six to try out. I saw this done on a blog a while back to make it fit better.

I don't think it'll be as concealable as a cd-2 iwb at 1200 when carrying aiwb but I needed something for when I'm carrying at the hip

Name:  IMG_20211105_150755.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  20.7 KB
    I Velcroed a small piece of foam in the bottom of the pouch to take up the space when using a 1.5 belt, it allows you to remove the foam if needed.
    Name:  Split 6.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  42.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Anybody that has an F-Comp please post with pictures!!!!

User Tag List