Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ruh, Roh, Raggy... missing ballots for Trump

Motor voter, no ID required, vote by mail.

It’s all fucking bullshit to enable fraud.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    Literally all of this is so a President who takes everything personally won't have to admit he lost.
    The losing candidate in 2016 didn't exactly set a 'class act' sort of precedent, if we're being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    The losing candidate in 2016 didn't exactly set a 'class act' sort of precedent, if we're being honest.
    I'm certainly not going to start saying Clinton doesn't suck. But the PR strategy here is incredibly transparent and totally in character for the current POTUS.

Yeah, she's still selling her sour grapes to anyone who will listen. Probably have a bitch engraved on her tombstone. I was robbed, twice.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

ok how about this...

that's the only bar code on the outside of my mail-in ballot envelope. I'm a registered R. Does it match anyone elses?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    ok how about this...

that's the only bar code on the outside of my mail-in ballot envelope. I'm a registered R. Does it match anyone elses?
    https://www.endicia.com/en/tools-res...fication-marks I think the real question is does it differ from a Democrat or Independent envelope. ETA It also needs to be an envelope that is addressed to the same recipient. I am guessing that would mean a voter from your county.
    Last edited by jrm; 09-25-2020 at 09:01 PM.

If you can't trust the mail with a $20 bill, why the hell would you trust it with a ballot if you have any other choice?
    I mailed a $20,000 check when I bought out my lease. My ballot will be fine.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Yeah, she's still selling her sour grapes to anyone who will pay her a speaking engagement fee.
    Fixed!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Fixed!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Is she still playing second fiddle to Peppa Pig?

Personally I've never had a problem with sending checks in the mail. I just dropped a check for $900 in the mail.

I honestly don't know what all of the hysteria is about. The thing that confuses me is why would Trump not want people to vote by mail? Typically republicans vote by mail more than democrats. So now it's a bad idea? Who loses there?

Another issue that just cropped up in NC. More dem ballots being rejected than republican ballots because of first time mail-in voters.

Anyone who has their ballot rejected will be notified and given the opportunity to make corrections, elections officials said. Around 55 percent of ballots that have been received came from Democrats, and 16 percent came from Republicans.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...twice-the-rate

I think Trump has made a serious tactical error here by telling people they shouldn't vote by mail. Is Trump trying to loose the election?
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-26-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List