Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ruh, Roh, Raggy... missing ballots for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Personally I've never had a problem with sending checks in the mail. I just dropped a check for $900 in the mail.

I honestly don't know what all of the hysteria is about. The thing that confuses me is why would Trump not want people to vote by mail? Typically republicans vote by mail more than democrats. So now it's a bad idea? Who loses there?

Another issue that just cropped up in NC. More dem ballots being rejected than republican ballots because of first time mail-in voters.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...twice-the-rate

I think Trump has made a serious tactical error here by telling people they shouldn't vote by mail. Is Trump trying to loose the election?
    Both the RNC and Trump Jr are running ads to get Repubs to vote by mail.

Site Supporter
    Thieves are less concerned with stealing your mailed in check than the left is with sealing this election. Wake up people, there is an ongoing attempt to destroy America.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    Literally all of this is so a President who takes everything personally won't have to admit he lost.
    Three and a half years of endless, baseless, fruitless attempts by the party of the burn, loot and murder bunch to erase the the results of 2016 and this is all about Trump's ego? You have got to be kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Both the RNC and Trump Jr are running ads to get Repubs to vote by mail.
    Robocalls. I hate robocalls. If I could nail down the sender I'd set them up for some real pain.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...obocall-402503

So I guess vote-by-mail isn't all that bad after all.
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-26-2020 at 04:50 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Thieves are less concerned with stealing your mailed in check than the left is with sealing this election. Wake up people, there is an ongoing attempt to destroy America.
    IDK, we have a lot of mail theft here on a rural route. Thieves hit our boxes about every 3-4 months. Sheriff says they aren't looking for checks but personal info.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

[QUOTE=TheNewbie;111825 Wake up people, there is an ongoing attempt to destroy America.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what the libs say, too! LOL

Let's not overlook Algore's little never ending loser's tantrum back in 2K
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Let's not overlook Algore's little never ending loser's tantrum back in 2K

User Tag List