Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruh, Roh, Raggy... missing ballots for Trump

Ruh, Roh, Raggy... missing ballots for Trump

This certainly won’t pass without comment:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...ation-ongoing/

”FBI finds 9 discarded Trump military mail-in ballots in PA – investigation ongoing”

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    This certainly won’t pass without comment:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...ation-ongoing/

”FBI finds 9 discarded Trump military mail-in ballots in PA – investigation ongoing”
    Nine. Ballots.

I believe in the press they call that "burying the lead."

And yet I'm sure everyone will extrapolate from those nine humble ballots proof of what they already thought regarding vote by mail and we'll get ten pages of bickering, shitposting and poorly argued logic. Awesome. Have at it, I guess.

Mods may be shit, but I do not envy them.

I'll start. It's almost as though this could have been predicted?

Site Supporter
    Does anyone really believe that the Left (aka Democrats) will not try to steal this election by whatever means necessary? It's what corrupt totalitarian regimes do.

A state with a population of 12.8 MILLION people misplacing a grand total of NINE ballots that were not only uncovered but given an FBI investigation is probably the best possible argument in favor of vote-by-mail that one could conceive of.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    A state with a population of 12.8 MILLION people misplacing a grand total of NINE ballots that were not only uncovered but given an FBI investigation is probably the best possible argument in favor of vote-by-mail that one could conceive of.
    No, you challenged and therefore lit this fuse. Buckle up.

Quote Originally Posted by randyho View Post
    No, you challenged and therefore lit this fuse. Buckle up.
    I actually don't have to do shit, FWIW. I've made my point. The error rate as proven so far would put the Apollo program to shame. You can assert that the FBI will find a billion Trump ballots in a river but we both know that will never actually materialize.

Ignore poster, ignore thread. Please proceed with your 2nd move which can only be "oRanGe MaN bAd". I won't be listening, participating or, since the Witcher 3 is on game pass, giving a shit. You're going to have to do your own buckling from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    I actually don't have to do shit, FWIW.
    If you can't tell that I was joking, I don't know what to tell you. We live in hysterical times. I choose to laugh at them, while posting links to cheap ammo.

Site Supporter
    If you can't trust the mail with a $20 bill, why the hell would you trust it with a ballot if you have any other choice?

I'm voting in person, no matter what that entails. So long as Wal-Mart and Costcos can be open, there's no reason for in-person polling to be stopped unless there's an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    If you can't trust the mail with a $20 bill, why the hell would you trust it with a ballot if you have any other choice?

I'm voting in person, no matter what that entails. So long as Wal-Mart and Costcos can be open, there's no reason for in-person polling to be stopped unless there's an agenda.
    We will as well. Always have...always will. (I don't think I ever missed an election while TDY...but I may be wrong.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List