Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruh, Roh, Raggy... missing ballots for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    My big question is what does Trump do if he loses the election. Somehow he will have to produce a body. No body, no crime. They never did find Jimmy Hoffa.
    I don't know what Trump does if loses the election. But I know for sure what the left does if Trump wins. I think we all know.

My big question is what does Trump do if he loses the election. Somehow he will have to produce a body. No body, no crime. They never did find Jimmy Hoffa.
    My town just dug up a truck buried since the 60s in the lot the new White Elephant municipal building sits on. Pretty sure JH is in the truck.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Do a statistical analysis of the 2004 Washington state gubernatorial election outcome if you think voter fraud is fairy dust. Oh yea we vote by mail.

Vote fraud should be a major felony, and investigated, pursued, and prosecuted with the same vigor and seriousness we go after major drug traffickers and terrorist.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Vote fraud should be a major felony, and investigated, pursued, and prosecuted with the same vigor and seriousness we go after major drug traffickers and terrorist.
    What if it's accidental, and you're a rich, important person?

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    I don't know what Trump does if loses the election. But I know for sure what the left does if Trump wins. I think we all know.
    Not moving to Canada this time?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    What if it's accidental, and you're a rich, important person?
    Then it isn't fraud. It's just a highly suspect business transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by cheby View Post
    It is not about the 9 ballots. It's about the evidence that it could be a bigger systematic issue. Like during a financial audit, the auditors take a sample and based on the sample, they draw a conclusion about the data integrity. The sample does not have to be large. Those 9 ballots is definitely a red flag.
    I personally expect anything from the democrats today. We already saw disinformation campaigns, blunt lies, abuse of power on local and federal levels, direct violence all over the country. They will not stop at anything. So this next step is rather logical.
    I haven't heard anything from the dems about not accepting the outcome of the election. They must know who's going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    The error rate as proven so far would put the Apollo program to shame.
    As the son of someone who helped build the Shuttle, hats off to anyone who notes the Apollo program.

I was paying them to perform a service.

Then they want me to pay extra money to ensure that they do the job that I was paying them to do in the first place.
    How does it feel when you see life insurance policies sold at the airport?

I haven't heard anything from the dems about not accepting the outcome of the election. They must know who's going to win.
    Hillary Clinton says Biden should not concede the election 'under any circumstances'
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

User Tag List