Thread: Percussive, But Mostly Peaceful Protest in Louisville

Percussive, But Mostly Peaceful Protest in Louisville

Surprised not to see a thread on this already. I guess we are all numb and it’s no longer newsworthy when mostly peaceful protesters shoot two cops as part of a BLM rally.

In summary, an award-winning black EMT was shot to death in her own home by white police who were either not charged or not charged enough, and peaceful protesting erupted in Louisville and in spreading to major cities.

At this point it probably doesn’t even deserve it’s own thread and it’s just another Wednesday.

As part of this nationwide event, more peaceful protesters were run over by a car in Denver, when the racist white driver did not want to listen to their peaceful message as they surrounded his car while hold peace hammers. As shown in this Twitter clip which looks exactly the same as the other dozens of clips from past peaceful protests.

https://t.co/L1UtwMPWB8

Yeah, I guess just another routine Wednesday.
    Last edited by Sanch; 09-24-2020 at 01:57 AM.

"...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

deleted.......
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-24-2020 at 11:35 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Surprised not to see a thread on this already. I guess we are all numb and it’s no longer newsworthy when mostly peaceful protesters shoot two cops as part of a BLM rally.

In summary, an award-winning black EMT was shot to death in her own home by white police who were either not charged or not charged enough, and peaceful protesting erupted in Louisville and in spreading to major cities.

At this point it probably doesn’t even deserve it’s own thread and it’s just another Wednesday.

As part of this nationwide event, more peaceful protesters were run over by a car in Denver, when the racist white driver did not want to listen to their peaceful message as they surrounded his car while hold peace hammers. As shown in this Twitter clip which looks exactly the same as the other dozens of clips from past peaceful protests.

https://t.co/L1UtwMPWB8

Yeah, I guess just another routine Wednesday.
    Nothing happening here in Seattle but we've had torrential rain and high wind that started yesterday. I expect a full on riot in Seattle this weekend with good weather. SPD will probably stand down. I'm an hour and change from Seattle so no worries for me. Dealers in this area are scrounging for rifle parts.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List