Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are the current thoughts on Tango Down Vickers Glock accessories?

Only experience with them is 3 of their +2 extensions on G43 mags.

We love 'em. Good quality, come with their own spring, perfect extension of the grip, totally reliable.

The only Vickers gear I've used are an extended mag release on a Gen 3 Glock 27, and the mag base plates.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...prod25364.aspx

https://www.rockyourglock.com/custom/TDVTMFP-001.htm

I still use the base plates. I like them for double feed clearance, as they give a nice surface to get a grip, without adding a lot of bulk. Also, I like the marking dimples on the textured plastic. I use a gold sharpie in the dimples and it does not come off like it will on smooth plastic surfaces.

I am sufficiently impressed with the trigger on my 48 that I decided to order them for my other slimlines. The ergonomic differences are less prominent on the 19.5, but I still like it enough that I might put one in another.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    I use the extended mag release on my three Glocks and find it to be a significant improvement. Haven't tried any other extended releases to compare it to, and since it works perfectly for me I doubt I ever will.

I also use the base plates on all my OEM training mags. Orange on the 15 round mags, blue on the 17. Just makes them easy to identify in the range bag and to count up at the end of the trip to make sure I didn't leave any out on the range. I like them better than the factory base plates, but I haven't bothered to install them on any of my carry mags.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I am sufficiently impressed with the trigger on my 48 that I decided to order them for my other slimlines. The ergonomic differences are less prominent on the 19.5, but I still like it enough that I might put one in another.
    Change of plans - I’m trying one in my carry 43 since I already have an OEM smooth trigger in it so it’s easy to push the pin out without damage in case I want to go back, but I put the other two in my bigger pistols - the 34.4 and 41. I’m seeing an immediate ergonomic improvement in the 41, less so in the 34 but it’s still there. I need to analyze why it feels different, whether it’s LOP or finger positioning.

Part of me wants to put one in my late wife’s 21.2, but I think I want to leave that one alone.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List