Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channeling my inner Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Yeah that pic looks kinda wonky. Yeah its a 4", full sized grip. It has a wilson vickers mag in it so it sticks out
    WUUUUUUUT??? I did not know that any Champion models were available with the full size grip. I think that is pretty neat. I didn't find a Champion Operator like that on the SA site this week. But it seems like a few of the Range Officer Elite series have been dropped from the site too. It'd be cool if they offered a Champion Operator gussied up in the TRP line. I think.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    WUUUUUUUT??? I did not know that any Champion models were available with the full size grip. I think that is pretty neat. I didn't find a Champion Operator like that on the SA site this week. But it seems like a few of the Range Officer Elite series have been dropped from the site too. It'd be cool if they offered a Champion Operator gussied up in the TRP line. I think.
    Its been a gun Ive wanted for a while. I sold off my MC operator to fund it but it makes much more sense as a carry gun but also one I can put a x300 on and carry it in a safariland if needed

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Shot pretty good. My reload not so much.
    Does the Unique leave black flecks on your arm?

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Does the Unique leave black flecks on your arm?
    Not really. Shot 100 rds yesterday. I tried some with 6gr which is what I think ill stick with as a general blasting round.

User Tag List