When it happens I will detail the why fors later, I'm just exploring my options now. To start, I don't know if I would carry a SP101. I bought a LCR in 9mm a while back to fill the sweatpants/walk the dogs gun, my daily carry is a P365 or a flavor of 1911 and my woods guns goes to my .44s. I could see it being a coat packet gun if I wore a coat or maybe light field use??? < This is why I posted in the revolver section and not reloading. Anyway, I dug out the ammo I had stored and I have 150 rounds of .38 158gn round nose, all Winchester white box and 200 rounds of mixed manufactures of .357. It is all 158grn and is either semi-jacketed soft point or semi-jacketed hollow point. My intentions in asking which bullets is just to have bullets on hand, sort of like having a few thousand of 9mm 124rnfp or a really big bag of .44 Keith bullets on hand. I will sort out what round to carry later. I like the semi-wad cutter in the .44s and I'm thinking the same for this. I have found them in 125, 148 and 158 grain flavors and can get coated in the 125 and 158. I will most likely add in 148dewc to the order when I decide which way to go, so there is that. After this gets settled I get to explore holsters, speed loaders and speed strips and since I keep adding to the small revolver side of the safe I am gonna try and find a class geared to them for early next year. I'm ok with the LCR but I could be better.

Thanks for the replays and thanks for letting me ramble