Thread: G19X Discontinued?

G19X Discontinued?

I've been seeing rumors and MidwayUSA listing as 'discontinued' (which really makes me wonder), still yet more rumors saying it was purely hyped and they are still being made. You can still find them albeit at around $700 and up, so I'm guessing maybe they are still a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I've been seeing rumors and MidwayUSA listing as 'discontinued' (which really makes me wonder), still yet more rumors saying it was purely hyped and they are still being made. You can still find them albeit at around $700 and up, so I'm guessing maybe they are still a thing?
    I highly doubt it. It has been one of their most popular pistols. They sell a lot of them. Now, they could be possibly making other stuff right now, and not have any being currently made. But, I would bet they would tool up on them again soon.

Site Supporter
    IIRC, when I saw a similar post a few days ago, they are not discontinued, are still on the website, and are still as available from distributors as anything else Glock makes. On the other hand, Austrian-made 19X pistols are not showing up at stores. Instead, they all seem to be made in Georgia.

ETA: yep, still on the website.
    Last edited by Duelist; 09-20-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Did I mention I wish I had picked one up when Midway had them for $588 shipped....

If production is now being done in GA, I wonder if Glock has incorporated the breech face notch standard to the other Gen. 5 9mms. Anyone have a recent-production USA gun they can check?

My USA built Glock 48 from about 5 months ago does have the breechface cut.

My 19x is the only Glock I have Ever had that has had problems with rust on the slide. I keep seeing the 19X discontinued claim pop up once every couple months. I highly doubt they are going anywhere anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    It’s not unusual to see items listed as “discontinued” on Midway’s website when they are still available elsewhere. It simply means Midway has decided not to carry that widget any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by AJLooch View Post
    My USA built Glock 48 from about 5 months ago does have the breechface cut.
    Thank you!

User Tag List