Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful protesters

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    That dog was ready to get some.

I love it.
    I had that thought while reading the tweet about a “scared dog.” Scared does not mean “not ready to chew antifa ass.” A dog like that will shrug off a hammer and become a 45-60lb dead weight on a limb that requires either sedation or a breaker bar to remove. The biggest thing wrong with that picture is that there didn’t appear to be two dogs. I hope the driver rectifies that at some point.

But I digress. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    They only do this where they know they can get away with, like the cowards they are. If that was in my state:

Forcible break in of occupied dwelling/vehicle is presumptive the victim is in mortal peril and the use of deadly force is not only authorized, but state law shields the victim from criminal and civil penalties.

Holding some one against their will and restricting movement by force with a deadly weapon (hammer) meets the elements of first degree kidnapping. Deadly force is legal in defense of that as well. Attacking the dog, not in self defense, is a felony as well, but deadly force us not allowed (I could be persuaded to have that changed as well. I like my dog waaaayyyyyy better than most people)

Have the courage of your convictions and pull your garbage where there are real consequences.

Still waiting for the USDOJ to go after these bastards for civil rights violations like they did the Klan types in the sixties. There is no difference here. These are organized groups conspiring to deny civil rights to peaceable citizens simply trying to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. At this point I would have zero care if someone dealt with these thugs with a belt fed.
    + disparity of force.

Some context would be useful here and there's little available just yet, but here's what appears to have happened:

Incident takes place in Clark Park, Philly. Proud Boys for the last couple weeks circulate a bunch of digital flyers for a PB rally to take place here; they later claim it was a hoax designed to entice Antifa out and that they (PB) never planned to attend.

Community members and counterprotesters/Antifa show up but no PBs. Conservative media pundit covering the rally gets heckled by locals/CPs/Antifa mob, during which anonymous dude who some report is PB-type, others say is a counterprotester mistaken for PB-type, approaches scene from the side with a bat or rod and bangs the pavement with it, and mob-focus turns to him.

Conservative pundit and anonymous dude get chased off the scene, and most report the vehicle getting bashed by Antifa (or Antifa wannabe) shitheads is anonymous dude in case of (deeply ironic, if true) mistaken identity or dumbass agitator who looked for some trouble and found it.

Point being, at least so far it doesn't appear to be Antifa thugs targeting blameless good citizens; doesn't justify the behavior at all, just not gonna get too stirred up over it if as reported. Something about stupid games...a prize...something.

Not ideal sources based on their framing, but they're best available at present...

https://www.inquirer.com/news/proud-...-20200919.html

https://www.rt.com/usa/501177-antifa...rs-attack-dog/
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Still can't attack car.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Still can't attack car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    doesn't justify the behavior at all...
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    One day those pathetic cowards will do that to someone who will get out and drop everyone of them. And I hope it’s on video. And I will raise a glass to salute the cleansing of the gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    One day those pathetic cowards will do that to someone who will get out and drop everyone of them. And I hope it’s on video. And I will raise a glass to salute the cleansing of the gene pool.
    I keep waiting for a tinted side window to shatter as some shittalkers head explodes in a cloud of pink mist from a Mossy Shockwave or something of that nature...

I remain disappointed.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I keep waiting for a tinted side window to shatter as some shittalkers head explodes in a cloud of pink mist from a Mossy Shockwave or something of that nature...

I remain disappointed.
    Yea the level of tolerance and restraint shown by the people victimized by these douche bags is nothing short of amazing. Of course I’m sure some victims are unable or unprepared to defend themselves. Makes me wonder why they targeted an out of state tag. Perhaps under the assumption the driver will not have a PA concealed carry license? That’s what happened in Florida during the late 90’s. Bad guys knew lots of Floridians were armed so they went after cars with rental tags.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I had that thought while reading the tweet about a “scared dog.” Scared does not mean “not ready to chew antifa ass.” A dog like that will shrug off a hammer and become a 45-60lb dead weight on a limb that requires either sedation or a breaker bar to remove. The biggest thing wrong with that picture is that there didn’t appear to be two dogs. I hope the driver rectifies that at some point.

But I digress. Carry on.
    For those not clear, two "vicious" dogs are better than one, and three are better than two...If you want the dogs to be "vicious", train them to be...it can be done, you just have to want to train each dog to be a player; each dog is an individual. Biting dogs are not necessarily a bad thing. "Vicious" dogs may just want to get a job done...My current dog, a high drive malinois, LOVES to bite people, but he has bit no one that I didn't approve of... Train your dogs, people, to a standard you want to see maintained. But of course, that means time...effort...mistakes...

Think of your four legged friends, people... those that want to bite are either restricted by you, and your hang ups/training, or aren't really genetically capable biters/protectors in the first place. Or will bite what you don't want...

That said, I would rather loose windows and body work, than a well trained dog that is a member of MY pack (loving family animal, what ever you want to call him)...

0at

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I wanna know what you'll be drinking...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List