Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Rut roh.

The left is gonna lose what passes for their mind.

Trump should nominate a new judge before she's in the ground.

Like, tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Rut roh.

The left is gonna lose what passes for their mind.

Trump should nominate a new judge before she's in the ground.

Like, tomorrow.
    I would really like to see them wait until after the election. Or nominate Merrick Garland.

The point has been proven re: Nuclear Option and the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This is a good opportunity for the GOP to lead the way back to civility and I will be severely disappointed if they don't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Rest in peace Justice Ginsberg.
    This. I may not have agreed with her judicial decisions but by all accounts she did her work to the best of her ability and served her country in a way she thought was correct and proper.

Site Supporter
    I'm really shocked. I thought she'd hold out until after the election. I can't imagine what the next month and a half will be like in terms of national mood. I guess I won't have to imagine though. I do hope that Trump manages to get another solid conservative on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by MickAK View Post
    I would really like to see them wait until after the election. Or nominate Merrick Garland.

The point has been proven re: Nuclear Option and the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This is a good opportunity for the GOP to lead the way back to civility and I will be severely disappointed if they don't take it.
    Prepare to be disappointed. I would not be surprised if they had a senate hearing starting monday for the new nominee.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Honest question: Do you believe Chuck Schumer, in an imaginary situation where the Senate had a D majority, would or would not facilitate a Democratic President’s nominee for the Supreme Court?

Civility?

Like months of burning and looting tacitly endorsed by the DNC?

Like multiple attempts at a coup?

Like prepping their followers to not accept a Trump reelection by force?

That kind of civility.

LOL, no.

The sooner she is replaced with a judge that is willing to follow the Constitution the better. Tonight is not soon enough.

Anyone really think the left will straighten up if the right sets a good example and waits.....people please......?????

That was one tough woman.

RIP.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I just told two co-workers today if she dies in the next week or two it's going to turn into madness out there.

RIP justice Ginsburg.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List