Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died

Sad. Like her politics or not, she was a great jurist of one of the few institutions that still commands respect.

Going to be very interesting trying to replace her this close the election. Very interesting.

Holy shit 2020 is about to get even crazier.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

RIP, did not care for her politics, but respected her for her accomplishments.

Don't know who this helps, Trump or Biden, but this is going to energize everyone. I am not sure it really helps Trump.

Very sorry to hear. Rest in Peace, Justice Ginsburg.

Fuck Cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    RIP, did not care for her politics, but respected her for her accomplishments.

Don't know who this helps, Trump or Biden, but this is going to energize everyone. I am not sure it really helps Trump.
    Agree about her politics, but I can respect she was a tough lawyer.

At this point, I seriously doubt there will be sufficient runway ahead of the election to conduct a Senate hearing. But knowing Trump, this is likely why he announced his list of Supreme Court picks recently, and it would not surprise me in the least if he pushed a nominee forward immediately. Trump never does anything you expect. The D establishment led by Schumer will yell and scream if Mitch goes ahead, of course. Guess we'll have to see how this plays out.

She was a tough woman. Rest in peace.
    Last edited by ssb; 09-18-2020 at 07:11 PM.

It's regrettable that she had to spend the last years of her life wading through the morass of DC politics.

Godspeed, ma'am.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    Sad. Like her politics or not, she was a great jurist of one of the few institutions that still commands respect.

Going to be very interesting trying to replace her this close the election. Very interesting.
    That was the problem. Politics have no place in the Supreme Court.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Rest in peace Justice Ginsberg.

User Tag List