Thread: Any conditioning coaches here?

Any conditioning coaches here?

I need some help putting a conditioning program together for a specific test. Any one here that could give me a hand?
    的f you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

This is my line of work. PM sent.

Bump to help the OP find someone who is a good fit for what he's looking for here.

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    I need some help putting a conditioning program together for a specific test. Any one here that could give me a hand?
    Perhaps you'd care to offer a little more data. What conditioning level are you starting from? Where do you want to go? How long do you have to get there?

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    Perhaps you'd care to offer a little more data. What conditioning level are you starting from? Where do you want to go? How long do you have to get there?
    Short version I知 in decent shape but getting older. I知 trying to improve the two mile run portion of the ACFT.
    的f you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    Short version I知 in decent shape but getting older. I知 trying to improve the two mile run portion of the ACFT.
    My wife has had great success with the POSE approach. https://posemethod.com/running/

I would think that any of the 5k improvement programs that are designed to speed people up would be a good start. From what I have seen of programs like that it値l be a lot of shorter repeats at or faster than target pace.

User Tag List