Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: RFI: BCM 11.5” GTG?

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Woah, all out of stock at BCM. This is crazy!
    A few weeks ago I got the in stock email notification for a 9" QRF handguard and made the purchase immediately. By the time I was done checking out, they were back OOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Just PDW stuff. Sort of a get it while you can deal. Plus, I’m getting tired of all my LEO buddies looking at me like I have 16 eyes when they find out that I’ve never owned an AR.

Solid, thanks.

Don’t sweat the drift, since I’m the OP on this one.
    I appreciate the offer and input.

1-7 really isn’t a need thing. This is more a get an AR while I can thing, and I certainly enjoy a good training class as much as the next P-F’er. That said, I doubt if I’ll ever own more than one. I’m thinking about the braced pistol weapon system just because it can travel with me in places and ways where a standard M4gery cannot.

Most def urban, and compressed space. Plus, the idea of subsonic appeals to me as well. A can is one of the few cool toys that one can easily acquire in WA that isn’t a Ducati or something.
    Ha it was late and I get half retarded as the sun goes down. Going to a class would be a bit more expensive with one but not too much more than 5.56. Wolf is bringing in 300 Blackout at reasonable prices off Target Sports USA, or at least was. So long as the gun would run steel case, (which makes me cringe) why not go for it. Even if you don't run it a lot and just shoot it and enjoy it a bit it's America, at least for now. Go for it.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Woah, all out of stock at BCM. This is crazy!
    Good luck finding anything right now. Primary Arms has 11.5" Geissele pistols in stock...for $2150. "I'll just build my own!" Great, if you can find a forged lower or good barrel (plenty of 16-18" out there though). If you want in the game right now, you're gonna pay to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Great, if you can find a forged lower...
    I can find plenty. On the top shelf in my safe.

I have friends that have always thought it was weird that I keep a half dozen or so lowers and LPKs on hand. They get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Wrong. SBR's were legalized in 2014.
    Relax man and dial it down a notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Relax man and dial it down a notch.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Huh?
    Guess I am just having a shitty day. My apologies then for taking that the wrong day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Guess I am just having a shitty day. My apologies then for taking that the wrong day.
    No worries. I was short with my response but I didn't mean any offense by it.

Right now is not time to get into the weeds of a .300 BO. If you find a 5.56 BCM pistol at a good price then grab it and run like Forest Gump.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Is the BCM 300BO still sitting on a shelf? That might influence the process.

Also, since you do not have anything that means you would not be adding something. It might be harder to find ammo, but easier to find the actual gun.

Also in 9-12mo from now you maybe wish you had 5.56 you can troll around for just an upper (remember the upper is just a mail order component). Or maybe by the time things are more normal the availability of 300BO ammo is also.

Last point, saying you will probably only ever have one ever is typically just silly talk, and a second upper is the gateway drug...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

User Tag List