Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BK Grip for Round Butt K-Frame?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Just wanted to update my Tyler experience.

I placed an order for a T-grip in April last year and my check was cashed almost immediately. After that, radio silence.

I'd forgotten about it until today when it arrived in the mail. The invoice is dated August 28th of last year.

So 4 months from order to invoice and then almost another 6 months for it to actually get mailed as its post marked Feb 8th.
    I don't think there's any excuse for that kind of business practice. If people refused to put up with that crap and stopped ordering anything from them, maybe they'd either clean up their act or go away and let someone like BK, who seems to know how to run a business, prosper.

OK, maybe I shouldn't have had that second 20 oz coffee!

Dave

Site Supporter
    Agreed. I wouldn't have ordered from them had I known of the issues and BK prior.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Agreed. I wouldn't have ordered from them had I known of the issues and BK prior.
    I concur. The only order that I placed for a Tyler was for a 1920s-vintage M&P ex-cop revolver. The BK adapter would not have looked right.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List