Thread: Last 11 Drill ( Give it a Try )

Last 11 Drill ( Give it a Try )

My shoulder is feeling better from doing Exercises to Strengthen my Rotator Cuff Muscles.
    Years of heavy lifting has done a number on my shoulders but I am feeling good and my shooting is fun again.
    Try this at the end of your range session.

11 Rounds
    Range: 25yd
    Target: 3x5 card or anyone you have on hand
    Start position: freestyle
    You put up your first target do 5 or 6 rounds than take it down and do your second target.
    All rounds have to fit under a 3x5 card.
    Did this Monday 2 hand hold
    Pistol Stock XDM 45 with my reloads last 11 rounds of the day.
    Did it slow fire going for accuracy not speed..

Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 06-14-2012 at 03:45 AM.

First target 6 rounds with my stock XDM 9 all would fit under a 3x5 card
    147 grain Federal HST

Second target did not go as well this week....

Nice! Across 9mm and .45 the HST has appeared to me to be extremely accurate; even compared with other "premium" SD ammo. I had high hopes for Win PDX1; that it would group as well as older Ranger ammo. It's been ok in my experience but not strikingly so as HST and Gold Dots in general.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Nice! Across 9mm and .45 the HST has appeared to me to be extremely accurate; even compared with other "premium" SD ammo. I had high hopes for Win PDX1; that it would group as well as older Ranger ammo. It's been ok in my experience but not strikingly so as HST and Gold Dots in general.
    I use the HST for Carry Ammo and find it to be very low recoil and accurate stuff.
    I want to try the Hornady Steel Match ammunition 9mm to see what kind of groups I can get with it...
    I reload 45's Nosler 185 grain with TITEGROUP or CLAYS and get good results at 25 & 50 yards with it.
    The bulk 9mm 115 grain 100 box WWB or Federal is decent price but accuracy is another story...
    Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 06-23-2012 at 12:30 AM.

User Tag List