Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee Police arrest man for "brandishing" after BLM rioters surround his house

Site Supporter

Milwaukee Police arrest man for "brandishing" after BLM rioters surround his house

Anyone know the backstory on this ?

https://twitter.com/KittyLists/statu...49348476702720

BLM protesters in Milwaukee, Wisc. surround a man’s house. He has a Trump & US flag on the outside. He appears to ready a gun from inside the home. He was reportedly arrested for brandishing the weapon. pic.twitter.com/tMKFUGVCa5

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) September 16, 2020

Site Supporter
    If story is true its pretty chilling and infuriating

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ng-home-video/

Haven't seen much else on story.

I guess they didn’t care about his blue porch light in support of LE.
    #RESIST

There are more than a couple of lessons here, but I’ll focus on the obvious.

First, don’t show your gun unless you’ve committed to using it because your life is being threatened. Outside of the range, if anyone sees my gun, then the next thing going through their mind will be a bullet. Revealing a gun rarely de-escalates a situation and sacrifices your advantage of surprise.

Second, do not assume that because you’re on the cops side that they will be on your side.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I guess they didn’t care about his blue porch light in support of LE.
    I imagine that he may have a problem if he swept protestors who were not on his property.

That is the trap - a couple of protestors come on to the property or simply heckles the homeowner from the road which elicits a response from the homeowner who points a gun at the crowd. That can be a problem if the crowd is standing in the road violating noise ordinances.
    Last edited by Sensei; 09-16-2020 at 08:01 AM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter
    If the assumed political affiliations are reversed here, I'd still be pissed that a homeowner got jammed up because of some snowflake fucks protesting at a residence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    There are more than a couple of lessons here, but I’ll focus on the obvious...
    Can I add in "Don't silhouette yourself for God and everyone else in the neighborhood to see"?

Doesn't seem to be a peep about this in the local media.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

So if I'm getting this right, a mop terrorizes him for two hours but the police don't show up until one of the terrorists says he pointed a gun at him?
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

If this man remained in his home, and was simply armed while a large group assembled to threaten him specifically, then I have a serious problem with this.

I'm not sure that I really see an issue with pointing weapon at some of these folks from inside the home. Especially if they are there to incite violence against you specifically and you fear home invasion or arson.

What prevents burglary or arson when they're allowed to remain on his property after he is removed?

User Tag List