Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Real life friends who are idiots on Facebook

Wait a minute...I’m a friend of MapleSyrupActual’s on FB...
    #RESIST

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Wait a minute...I’m a friend of MapleSyrupActual’s on FB...
    Your commentary is more arch-right America than paranoid delusional, though. I like that my Canadian friends have to cope with exposure to that.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    Here's a story: We were doing the Disney Marathon one year, running side by side. We were maybe seven miles into the race. My friend is doing base 60 math, saying if we drop our pace to xx:xx per mile we could finish by y:yy or something. At this point, a nuclear explosion could've happened in front of us and he wouldn't notice. While he's doing this, I'm listening but I'm also looking past him, and I spot a very attractive runner bouncing her way along the route. I interrupt him with reality and priorities and whisper "dude, look left." He does, is pleasantly rewarded with a nice view, and loses his train of thought for the next mile or two.
    Can't like again...

pat

User Tag List