Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 9mm going fast

I‘be loaded 3000 rounds of 124gr. 9mm on my Dillon this last week and I still have more primers

So is this still the Wuhan Crud hoard the asswipe panic or has it merged with the JFC that drooling moron Biden could win panic?
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Brownells increased their 9mm prices.

I believe sometime between Friday and Saturday, Brownells increased their prices on 9mm, for example once was about 20 cents is now 35-38 cents per round.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post

Theres an ongoing debate about this price at gun.deals(.)com. a lot of people are angry about those prices. There are some playing devil's advocate to encourage a debate.

Site Supporter
    Went to Academy today at 8:45 (15 min before they opened) and was 10th in line for ammo. Paid off though and I recomend trying it if you live near one. I walked out with 450 brass cased 9mm for $0.20/rd before tax.

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    Theres an ongoing debate about this price at gun.deals(.)com. a lot of people are angry about those prices. There are some playing devil's advocate to encourage a debate.
    I think it was around $43 or $44 a box less than a week ago. I've looked at so many websites so I may be mistaken, but I recently saw it somewhere at that price. And at Targetsportsusa .357 Sig Gold Dot and Ranger goes for $40.00 for a box of 50. Makes one want to buy a conversion barrel or a new pistol with this caliber.
    Last edited by JAH 3rd; 09-22-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I‘be loaded 3000 rounds of 124gr. 9mm on my Dillon this last week and I still have more primers

So is this still the Wuhan Crud hoard the asswipe panic or has it merged with the JFC that drooling moron Biden could win panic?
    Probably both.

Need to buy a Dillon. Turret works, but is too slow for bulk production.

User Tag List