I've been using this belt for a little while with an OWB holster and AIWB mag pouch, and it is solid. It's the same type of belt as the Maxpedition Liger (which, over the years, several esteemed members here have reported preferring for EDC), but it is better in one way: To close the belt, the buckle has two hooks instead of just one, which prevents the belt from hinging at the buckle, and keeps the ensemble more stable.

A few things I really like about it: It's waterproof and doesn't absorb sweat, and it's flexible enough to be comfortable, but stiff enough to support an OWB holster (27 oz pistol). Also, and importantly, the rubbery, slightly tacky exterior catches on pants and belt loops and keeps everything from sliding around. This also accounts for what is in my estimation the only downside, which is that tucking the tail under the belt takes some effort (the tail sticks a bit to the belt as you tighten).

I know, 5.11 stuff isn't always the best, their advertisements are often over the top, etc., but it works, and it's on sale for <$20. Free shipping if you get two.

https://www.511tactical.com/apex-t-rail-belt.html