Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Lancaster PA riots after clearly justified police shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    As for little miss woke rich girl; I wondered what medical/first aid training she has?
    Lefty guy from Kenosha was wearing a paramedic hat. I wonder if he was really qualified to be a paramedic? It takes quite a bit of training.

Per the Daily Mail article at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...M-rioters.html the reductions are
    • T-Jay Fry: $1 million to $25,000 cash
    • Talia Gessner: $1 million to $50,000 cash, if released, house arrest
    • Yoshua Dwayne Montague: From $1 million to $100,000 cash or 10%
    • Jamal Shariff Newman: From $1 million to $100,000 cash
    • Jessica Lopez: still $1 million
    • Frank Gaston: still $1 million
    • Matthew Modderman: still $1 million

At 10% per, that's $327,500 out of the antifa bail fund to recover a handful of entry-level arsonists who will then be useless because they're on house arrest. I'm guessing that the legal team is in high-level talks right now that will result in these troops being left out in the cold for quite a while.

Which is nice.

I hope other city governments see what Lancaster did there.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Lefty guy from Kenosha was wearing a paramedic hat. I wonder if he was really qualified to be a paramedic? It takes quite a bit of training.
    IIRC he was a legit paramedic, but his certification expired a couple years back.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Well, for most of the spawn of the privileged, it probably won't be the modern version of selling all they have, give it to the poor, and work to better the lives of others..
    I’m not telling you nothing, but the modern version of that is... just that. Takes some serious detachment, which is the exact opposite of what these people have.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    IIRC he was a legit paramedic, but his certification expired a couple years back.
    It's usually a violation of state law to represent yourself as a medical professional and provide services if you're not actually what you say you are.

One more facet that is being ignored by state governments in order to appease these people. God forbid you're an Army 68W combat medic that cric's a kid who is in anaphylaxis when your civilian certification is only EMT, some states will go through the gates of hell to ensure you don't escape punishment....but if you're a rioter, feel free to do whatever you want under whatever made up title you give yourself because nobody will come after you for fear of being labelled a racist.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Student

30 officers injured

Philadelphia. Somebody apparently plowed their truck into the lines.

https://www.fox29.com/video/864584

Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Philadelphia. Somebody apparently plowed their truck into the lines.

https://www.fox29.com/video/864584
    The ROE may need some revisiting.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    The ROE may need some revisiting.
    While this is a very true statement, I don’t think it means the sane thing to those capable of making such rule changes. I see this as a we can’t get any stupider challenge [emoji1]

Site Supporter
    From what I saw on the video, the shooting appeared justifiable and not even questionable. Rioting in response to that is insane.

User Tag List