Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trans Satanist anarchist’ wins GOP nom for county sheriff

Site Supporter

Trans Satanist anarchist’ wins GOP nom for county sheriff

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....r-sherrif/amp/

Aria DiMezzo calls herself a “transsexual Satanist anarchist,” and someday soon, she hopes her New Hampshire county will call her “Sheriff.”

DiMezzo is already beating the odds, winning the GOP nomination in the sheriff’s race despite her libertarian leanings, her title of “High Priestess of the Reformed Satanic Church,” and her decidedly non-law-and-order campaign slogan: “F–k the Police.”

“So you’re mad. I get it,” DiMezzo blogged Friday about all the hate mail she’s been receiving since news got out of her nomination in Cheshire County.

But “I was always upfront about who I am,” she said of her nomination, which she partly credits to the same kind of “It’s all broken” sentiments that got President Trump elected.

And as for anyone who voted for her without knowing anything about her, she had this to say: “I didn’t think that so many voters were just … completely and totally oblivious about who they are voting for.
    Name:  7D678884-69E3-4FA2-908B-F8336B193524.jpeg
Views: 814
Size:  15.3 KB

Name:  FD8B4BC7-5115-4310-A4B7-2605545BC2EC.png
Views: 790
Size:  40.8 KB

If there was ever a reason to drop the slogan "fuck the police"...

...just sayin'.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchild...pWlyZbtWcgLNOQ

New Hampshire – Aria DiMezzo is a self-described transexual, satanist, and anarchist Libertarian. She ran for Sheriff of Cheshire County in the primary on the platform “F*** the Police.” She claims the system is totally broken…and since she won the primary nomination for Sheriff, she is correct. People whose IQ is lower than a rock voted for her. She also describes herself as a “She/Male.”

So let’s see: we have an Antifa symbol, and “F*** the police. Just what everyone wanted for the top cop in a county. Cheshire County, New Hampshire, you are the dumbest electorate outside of the fools who elected a host of left wing Democrats like AOC.

She ran to prove a point – and boy did she prove it. The Republican party chair actually congratulated her for the victory. Is everyone in America delusional?

Her point, by the way is that people walk into a voting booth not having any clue about the person they are voting for. That’s true. Ignorant voters are among the most dangerous people in the country – and this ‘transsexual, satanist, anarchist” just proved it. She/he doesn’t plan to campaign against the incumbent, Eli Rivera, who is a popular Sheriff running for his 5th term. She managed 4,211 votes out of the election, which easily defeated the normal GOP candidate. She also advocates anarchy – and uses this election result to illustrate her point.

“I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” The system that let you down by allowing me — the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist — be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie…

The entire thing is a lie. It’s broken from beginning to end, and my existence as your sheriff candidate is merely how this reality was thrown into your face…
    …Sweet Satan, how can you not be an anarchist?! Between 75 and 80 percent of the primary voters — the ones alleged to be more politically aware than the average voter — were completely and totally ignorant of who they were voting for! What is the percentage with the average voter? 90 percent? 95 percent? These people are deciding who gets to rule you.”

She is calling for Cheshire County to secede from both New Hampshire and the US. Her Twitter account calls herself #Godless & #Lawless. Way to go, Cheshire County.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    If there was ever a reason to drop the slogan "fuck the police"...

...just sayin'.
    Maybe she loves a man in uniform ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Maybe she loves a man in uniform ?
    ...shudder...

"...she said any love is good love, so I took what I could get...and she said, 'you ain't seen nothing yet'".

(Forgive the indiscretion, I didn't realize until just now which forum this was in. BBI, feel free to dispatch into the aether.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

New Hampshire... You may have just out Florida'd FL Man...

Fuck it man, Let's get real wierd with it.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

When the going gets tough, the tough turn weird.

This is why voting a straight party ticket is a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    New Hampshire... You may have just out Florida'd FL Man...
    Heck, we've had Vermin Supreme as a candidate in the last few presidential primaries. https://verminsupreme2020.com/

User Tag List