Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 LASD Deputies ambushed & shot in head in Compton

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Some say they are well coordinated and have a nation wide network. Others say that is conspiracy talk.
    absolutely not conspiracy. There are BLM protests in England and Ireland FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by kitchen's mill View Post
    On BLM's website they claimed they were modeling themselves after the Black Liberation Army (BLA).

BLA declared war on cops by at least 1970, killed at least a dozen cops in simular attacks.

BLM is them, more precisely a group calling itself the New Black Liberation Militia.

They are anti cop/anti government, use violence to achieve their goals. Extremely racist tendencies.

Everyone watch your back, most especially our Brothers in Blue......
    Back to the future.

We had some groups in the 70's that needed to be exterminated.

The Symbionese Liberation Army was another one. I remember most of the headlines during that time.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...a-members-dead
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Those of you who doubt the planning and coordination of these groups and still think it's just Mom's basement dweller sNoWfLaKeS would do well to have a couple burner social media accounts where you follow the far left.

Stick around and you might just get invited into their private online groups and chats where you can get a glimpse of what kind of planning and coordinating they do.

It's hard to believe that two cops are shot and somehow protesters just happen to be ready and at the hospital before the two injured cops are without some coordination.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Is it just me?
    When I watched the video I thought the shooter looked like a kid. 12-13 years old range.

Hard to believe that one can be so enraged and yet so saddened at the same time.

Prayers for the deputies.
    Damnation for the shooter and protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    Is it just me?
    When I watched the video I thought the shooter looked like a kid. 12-13 years old range.

Hard to believe that one can be so enraged and yet so saddened at the same time.

Prayers for the deputies.
    Damnation for the shooter and protesters.
    I thought so too, but it's hard to tell if the angle distorts perspective much.

First thought was it was some kid's gang initiation...and not particularly political from the shooter's POV. Several options come to mind, though.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

To anyone who is considering voting for democrats - these are the people and ideology you are voting for.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    God protect these officers!

This insurgency has the support of the media, tech companies, and even those in power. I pray they are brought to justice one day soon.

Sadly where I live I have not seen any widespread rejection of the narrative. I am a pilgrim in an unholy land.

Ok guys, the important thing is that we do not lose sight of the bigger picture here.

Namely, that this is all Trumps fault.

I'm not sure how myself just yet, but I am certain CNN will be able to show me the light by the end of todays news cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacioli View Post
    Are they accessories to the attack?

Fucking A right they are.

Where do we go to riot?
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

User Tag List